Use Sunscreen, Fort Lauderdale

Know about this?

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Use Sunscreen

by cjg1 Written Feb 17, 2009

When we arrived in Fort Lauderdale it was a bit on the chilly side but we still applied sunscreen. It's important no matter what season or temperature to protect your skin from the sun. We always travel with sunscreen and use it religiously. Why ruin a great time by getting a sunburn?

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo

IT GET VERY HOT AND HUMID HERE

by moiraistyx Written Oct 9, 2006

When I was in Florida one of the things Jason nagged me about was using sunscreen. It seemed like everyday who was throwing a bottle of SPF 30 at me. It was a good thing that he did, I am a reasonably fair skinned person and I got a touch of sunburn using that. I really would have scalded if I hadn't used it. So, when here, use the sunscreen even if you don't normally burn.

• April1985's Profile Photo

The Sun Sure is Hot !

by April1985 Written Aug 28, 2006

Ft Lauderdale is such a beautiful place. But beware of the sun. It can get pretty hot down there. I am naturally tan, I have an olive skin complextion, and I didnt think I would get burnt. I was only in the sun for about an hour, and I felt my skin burning. Luckily we were about to go to diner, so I was out of the sun quickly. But if you hair Fair skin, even tan skin. Dont be shy - lube up with some sun screen! or if your brave tanning oil , but make sure there is SPF in that bottle !

Instant Answers: Fort Lauderdale

Comments

View all Fort Lauderdale hotels