Know about this?
When we arrived in Fort Lauderdale it was a bit on the chilly side but we still applied sunscreen. It's important no matter what season or temperature to protect your skin from the sun. We always travel with sunscreen and use it religiously. Why ruin a great time by getting a sunburn?
IT GET VERY HOT AND HUMID HERE
When I was in Florida one of the things Jason nagged me about was using sunscreen. It seemed like everyday who was throwing a bottle of SPF 30 at me. It was a good thing that he did, I am a reasonably fair skinned person and I got a touch of sunburn using that. I really would have scalded if I hadn't used it. So, when here, use the sunscreen even if you don't normally burn.
- Budget Travel
The Sun Sure is Hot !
Ft Lauderdale is such a beautiful place. But beware of the sun. It can get pretty hot down there. I am naturally tan, I have an olive skin complextion, and I didnt think I would get burnt. I was only in the sun for about an hour, and I felt my skin burning. Luckily we were about to go to diner, so I was out of the sun quickly. But if you hair Fair skin, even tan skin. Dont be shy - lube up with some sun screen! or if your brave tanning oil , but make sure there is SPF in that bottle !
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Fort Lauderdale Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Zions View Hotels
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Saint Simons Island
- Bathurst Hotels
- Fort Yargo State Park Hotels
- Sungai Lembing
- Poynton Hotels
- Airport/Security Checks
- Venezuela Warnings and Dangers
- Ko Chang Warnings and Dangers
- Chile Warnings and Dangers
- Alicante Warnings and Dangers
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Warnings and Dangers
- Sigiriya Warnings and Dangers
- Anaheim Warnings and Dangers
- Glasgow Warnings and Dangers
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Warnings and Dangers
- Cali Warnings and Dangers
- Benin Warnings and Dangers