Snug Harbor, Fort Myers Beach

645 San Carlos Blvd. (239) 463-8077

• Snug Harbor is the building beside the bridge
    Snug Harbor is the building beside the...
    by AnnS
  • Snug Harbor Restaurant / Chillers (upstairs bar)
    Snug Harbor Restaurant / Chillers...
    by lar-n-me
  • Snug Harbor: Stay Away if you want good food

by iliketoeat Written Jan 24, 2007

Well we just got back from this place and I can tell you that we should have went to the place next to it. So we gave Snug Harbor a shot...The lady at the front counter acted and looked like her life was about to end and why are we wanting to eat there? The food started out average and soon became like a trip to Red Lobster. I was not expecting much but this place was a complete bustout. We ordered the clam chowder and it tasted like pipe tabaco. Then we ordered the shrimp wrapped in bacon and it was like a rock covered in BBQ sauce. The salad was average and then the main meal. I ordered broiled shrimp and Scallops which the waiter suggested. Can you say salad shrimp? The shrimp was a joke and the scallops were average. 60.00 for Red Lobster food.. What a joke! My wife had the salmon and she said it was good.. So I guess one part of the meal worked. I would come here only for a drink and watch the water. If you want a meal, go elsewhere..

• AnnS's Profile Photo

Snug Harbor: Nice Location

by AnnS Written Oct 24, 2006

Snug Harbor is the building beside the bridge

Snug Harbor is another restaurant that doesn't publish a closing time and only once have we made it in time for dinner. It was quite full and we had to wait for a table so they gave us a pager and sent us to the bar for a drink and we were 'paged' when our table was ready.

The restaurant is situated right beside the Sky Bridge and the tables are on a deck so you can watch boats, birds and dolphins passing by. The food was very good and we enjoyed our evening. The service wasn't quite as friendly as other places we'd been to but perhaps we just chose a bad time.

• lar-n-me's Profile Photo

Snug Harbor: A current favorite of ours

by lar-n-me Updated Apr 28, 2004

Snug Harbor Restaurant / Chillers (upstairs bar)

Snug Harbor has great food. Upstairs on the 3rd level is their bar, Chillers....always with good, live music. You can sit inside or out... on hot days you can still sit outside, bellying up to the bar. They'll keep their windows open for service , of course, but also the air conditioning from inside keeps you cool.

Turn around and your view is of Mantanza's Pass (the bridge to Estero Island). Look below and watch the dolphins.

The inside is decorated with detailed murals of sealife that are 3-D. Pick up a pair of 3-D glasses at the front desk (or anywhere for that matter) and you'll be amazed at the walls coming to life.

directions..
    From NORTH- Take Summerlin Rd. to San Carlos Blvd. Turn South on San Carlos Blvd. and continue over the Matanzas Skybridge. At the base of the bridge, turn right on 5th Street. At the stop sign, turn right on Old San Carlos Blvd. Parking lot is at the end of the street on the left.
    From SOUTH- Bonita Beach Rd. turns into Estero Blvd. once on Fort Myers Beach. Continue North on Estero Blvd. to Crescent Street which is just before the McDonalds restaurant. Turn right on Crescent and follow around past Snug Harbor to the parking lot.

Instant Answers: Fort Myers Beach

Comments

Other Restaurants in Fort Myers Beach

View all Fort Myers Beach hotels