Boating, Fort Myers Beach

Know about this? Rate It!

Mini Jet Boat
    by tpangelinan
  • Key West Express Fort Myers Beach to Key West

by Jennifer0416 Written Jul 4, 2008

The Key West Express is a Catamaran to Key West. It is the Best way to get to Key West! The tickets are resonable and it is definately cheaper and faster than driving there. I went last month with my mother and my friend and we had a BLAST. Everyone was very nice and the crew were very accommodating. The boat exeeded my expectations.... very clean and the ride was smooth. We had about 5 hours on the island which was plenty of time to enjoy a nice lunch watch a parade on Duval Street ( lotts of pictures) .... shopping... and went sight seeing to the southern most point. It was a very nice time! I would definately do this again. Key West express is the only way to get to Key West in my opinion!!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Rent one of these!

by tpangelinan Written Apr 13, 2004

Mini Jet Boat

This little jet boat looks like fun! Go rent one of these and take it for a spin around the Gulf. It like a jetski but bigger, and we all know bigger is better! They are fast and very Maneuverable. Think I need to try one myself! Check the Visitors Center or local listing for places who rent these.

• Water Sports
    • Beaches
    • Sailing and Boating

Instant Answers: Fort Myers Beach

Comments

Other Transportation in Fort Myers Beach

View all Fort Myers Beach hotels