Hutchinson Island Travel Guide

by selberSchneewittchen

Hutchinson Island Hotels

Hutchinson Island Restaurants

by selberSchneewittchen Written Sep 6, 2005

I loved Archie's! This place has a fun atmosphere. It's a biker joint, most of the tables are located outdoors and the food is really good! The decorations are fun, pirates and the like. It's also one of the few places to go on the island that isn't ridiculously far away.

Favorite Dish: I had a Cuban sandwich, which was really good, and a cup of chili that almost made me cry when I finished it. I hated to see the end of that cup of chili! They also have some really good beers on draft there. Check it out!

• Beaches

Hutchinson Island Warnings and Dangers

by selberSchneewittchen Written Sep 6, 2005

On Ocean Ave., the speed limit is not posted as often as I think it should be. In fact, the limit changes from 55 to 45 near the nuclear plant and it's not even posted at all! I received a ticket for going 55 and had no clue I was even speeding. The officer told me that the limit changed but could not provide visible proof to me that it did, so careful if you have a lead foot when driving down this road.

• Beaches

Hutchinson Island What to Pack

by selberSchneewittchen Written Sep 6, 2005

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Sunscreen is definitely a must when spending time on the beach here. I have darker complexion and do not burn easily at all and the sun was even too much for my skin on this trip. Take a good sunscreen with you when spending any amount of time on the beach. And yes, I know I sound like my mother... but you'll thank me for it. ;-)

Instant Answers: Hutchinson Island

Comments

Hutchinson Island Travel Guide
Map of Hutchinson Island