Third Street Diner, Jacksonville

• Third Street Diner: Third Street Rip OFF

by amandahemmila Written Oct 20, 2006

What a joke I have dined in this restaurant several times before and today was the last. The food and service was always substandard but out of convience I ate there anyway. Today my food was served undercooked 3x. I ordered a chopped steak well done and it was bleeding excessivly. Finally after the 3rd time I said forgett it.The other members of my party had eaten all of their lunch and we had to return to work. I told the waitress to take it off our bill. She said OK when we went to the cash register the server than told us the owner "Nick" refused and said we had to pay. THIS IS ABSURD!!!! We are not in Greece where men dominate society, and women are ***. He refused to even speak to us and hid in the kitchen. I wil spend the rest of my lunch hours in the drive-thru before I would even eat another meal at 3rd street diner!!!!

• noidiotsplease's Profile Photo

Third Street Diner: 24-hour diner serves just about anything you want

by noidiotsplease Written Jun 8, 2004

Located in Jacksonville Beach, the Third Street Diner is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here you can order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert any time you want. The restaurant is designed like a traditional New Jersey diner complete with a jukebox and a neon sign that can't be missed at night. Inside, the soft colors and decor are not in the least bit tacky and the giant dessert case by the front door is certain to tempt you to order more than just a meal. The menu is huge boasting both the traditional who's who of American favorites as well as Greek dishes (the owners are Greek). The prices are reasonable too!

Instant Answers: Jacksonville