Know about this? Rate It!
Longest River Sailboat Race in the World!
Every year in the beginning of May the St. Johns River between Jacksonville and Palatka hosts the Mug Race Sailing Regatta. Billed as the "longest sailboat race in the world," the Mug Race begins along the waterfront in Palatka, a small town about an hour's drive south of Jacksonville, and ends in Orange Park.
For more information about the Mug Race Sailing Regatta, call 904.264.4094.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Jacksonville Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Phoenix Park Hotels
- Marburg an der Lahn
- United Kingdom
- Ilha de Luanda Hotels
- Poverty Point State Park Hotels
- Oued Zem Hotels
- La Rochelle