Jensen Beach Travel Guide

by April1985

Jensen Beach Hotels

Jensen Beach Restaurants

• by Hoosierustraveler Written Feb 7, 2009

Huge place with some of the dining room(s) facing the water. Most wait staff very professional. Cool evenings, there are heaters going to take off the chill.

Favorite Dish: Conch chowder. The 'red' kind & lightly spicy & thick. Sherry is served with if you wish to add.
    We were staying in area for only 2 nights and ate here both nights. The menu is sooo varied, there was no problem finding something different. Salad dressings very tasty also. Great hot rolls, cornbread & banana bread. Highly recommend!!!

• Seniors

• sunnyladee's Profile Photo

by sunnyladee Written Jun 17, 2007

I just found a delicious new restaurant that I feel compelled to share. If you like sitting outside in a relaxed atmosphere and eating wholesome food, you've just got to try this place. We sat under a palm branch roof over the table, which created a very relaxed atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: We had spinach, mushroom & tomato quesadillas, but the cook didn't like the mushrooms, so the waitress asked if we wouldn't mind substituting for black bean. We agreed and appreciated the care we were given. Most places would have just served it with the mushrooms the way they were. Well, neither my friend nor I finished it, and took a box home. It was very good. This restaurant is in one of those places that seem to be a revolving door for businesses to come and go. I really hope this one makes it. It seemed like people just liked the location as if that could be enough. This time the food is as good as the location and the management and staff are very friendly and kind. I will definitely be back for another unique creation!

They also serve Mrs. Peter's, famous yet locally made smoked fish dip with crackers as an appetizer for only $5.50 and some other great sounding fish dishes, and an assortment of salads and sandwiches.

• Beaches

• Jensen Beach Hotels

10 Hotels in Jensen Beach

215 Reviews and Opinions

Jensen Beach Warnings and Dangers

• April1985's Profile Photo

by April1985 Written Aug 28, 2006

When you live right on the beach, or vacation right on the beach, at night you always want to go down to the beach and just walk in the cold sand, and listen to the ocean's whispers, but ... what about on a full moon? Well ... When it is a full moon, and you walk down to the beach, make sure your wearing shows, and maybe some pants, but dont forget your flashlight and camera ! It doesnt happen every time, but, sometimes on a full moon, the white crabs are out. And im talking the ones with the eye balls on top of their heads like antenna's ! There are millions of them . I dont know what they are doing out there , but they covered the beach . This happened to my grandmother , it might have been one of those freak incidents , but she said she went down to the beach with my grandpop, and they were walking and they kept crunching on something , so they turned the flashlight on, and they were walking on white crabs ! She couldnt believe it .. if only she had a camera ...

Instant Answers: Jensen Beach

Comments

Jensen Beach Travel Guide
Map of Jensen Beach