Key Largo Restaurants

Outside sign
    by 807Wheaton

Most Recent Restaurants in Key Largo

• rafgys's Profile Photo

Key Largo Coffee House: A great place to have dinner before heading back!

by rafgys Updated Jul 16, 2006

It's a beautiful place... like a house next to the highway, with a very big garden where at night they light a bunch of torches all over the place. Quite romantic!

Favorite Dish: When I dined out there I had their special, which was a Tuna Curryaki... delicious! A big tuna fillet topped with strawberries and pineapple mixed with their curryaki sauce (something like half curry and half terriyaki), plus mix green salad and rice on the side.

And if that wasn't enough... the local beer is great: Key West Florida Ale!

• Snappers: The food was good

by Vacation_obsessed Written Jan 23, 2006

We were seated outside in a spot were the waitress had to go past us numerous times. We had satisfactory but not excellent service. I asked if it was happy hour and was told I had to be at the bar for happy hr. It seemed like either locals, people who vacation there often, or had been there awhile at the bar. So I paid 7.50 for a bahama mamma 8 ozs at the very most. Our food was excellant. We had shrimp alfredo, Ribs, chicken alfredo and I am guessing my daughter had a chicken sandwich of some sort. I can't quite remember. It was very busy place. I guess I should of told them it was our 25th ann. maybe they would of treated us as good as some of the other people there. But I should repeat our food was VERY GOOD!

Favorite Dish: My husband said the ribs were great. My son is not a big seefood eater. But he had the when in Rome attitude and tryed the shrimp alfredo. I ate some and it was very good.

• Diving and Snorkeling

• goingsolo's Profile Photo

Sundowners: Sundowners

by goingsolo Written Feb 26, 2005

Sundowners is one of my favorite stops after a day of boating and/or diving. Its a casual restaurant right on the water. I'm not sure if shorts or shoes are even required here. Well, maybe the former, but many people arrive here right off the boat so its definitely "come as you are" casual.

The food here is sandwiches,seafood and steak. Its prepared simply, its inexpensive and its great. Sundowners is also a great place to watch the sunset since its located right on the water facing west.

• School Holidays

• MaosRedArmy's Profile Photo

Harriette's Restaurant: The best old-school breakfast in the Keys.......

by MaosRedArmy Updated Feb 27, 2004

Harriette's is an old-school, greasy spoon serving up home-cooked meals all day, but I can't drive to Key West without first stopping here for breakfast, no matter what time of day it is.

On my last trip, I deviated from the usual eggs and bacon, etc. and tried the Crab Cakes Benedict and they are OUT OF THIS WORLD. I also tried the Conch Fritters, which were also delicious.

And even before our meal was served, two piping hot biscuits were placed on our table. Although I am not a big biscuit person, I slapped on some butter and jelly and pretty much inhaled it in less than a minute or so. It was that damn good.

If you are driving to down the Keys, stop at Harriette's and fill up your gullet. And you can thank me when you get back.

Favorite Dish: Crab Cakes Benedict. Woooooo doggy.
    The Biscuits - once you try one, you'll know what I'm talkin' about.

Mmmmmmm.... Fresh Biscuits.

• Hobo's: Great Seafood in a Laid Back Atmosphere.

by lou2200 Written Jul 28, 2003

Great fresh seafood at this place. For around $10.00, you can get fresh yellowtail, dolphin, grouper, clams, tuna, or whatever is fresh that day. All this in a sports bar type setting.

Favorite Dish: Baked Dolphin Sandwich.
    Baked dolphin fillet with sauteed mushrooms and the house specialty sauce on a kaiser roll. A+

• jonkaren3's Profile Photo

The Fish House: The Fish House

by jonkaren3 Written Aug 24, 2002

When we travel with kids, we pretty much pick a restaurant grab a to-go order and eat at the condo. We wern't sure if our place had crab hammers, so the cook gave us a pair of scissors for us! I don't think this is something they do regularly, we appreciated it and returned them when we finished.

Favorite Dish: Alaskin King Crab

• Hobo's: Good restraunt

by Vacation_obsessed Written Jan 23, 2006

Was a very busy place. But we had very good service. The waitress took her time with us and was very good.

Off the end of the pier at Hobo's
    • Diving and Snorkeling
    • Water Sports

Instant Answers: Key Largo

Comments

Key Largo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Key Largo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Key Largo sightseeing.