Information, Key West

Know about this? Rate It!

• Agraichen's Profile Photo

Visitors Center

by Agraichen Written Apr 29, 2014

Favorite thing: www.KeyWest123.com is the site to check out all the things to do and experience in Key West and also the other keys.

Located along A1A (Highway 1) at 31281 Overseas Hwy on Big Pine Key or at 1601 N Roosevelt Blvd in Key West.

Pick up all the business cards for 2:1 offerings, discount shopping and drinks.

Fondest memory: October is a crazy time to be in Key West. First the Fantasy Fest then a week of Jimmy Buffet's Coral Reefers and a number of other Trop Rock bands playing concerts all day long.

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Beaches

• Key West Info

by MichelleB63 Updated Oct 27, 2008

Favorite thing: My husband and I venture down to Key West just about once a year. We love to travel, and with so many places in the world to see, we just feel the need to kick back and enjoy the Keys, as so many on this site can probably relate to. We found that a great source of information, besides this website of course, is www.GoKeyWestFlorida.com. There's some wonderful information on there about places to stay, eat, play, etc. It's well written and has all the bases covered for anyone looking to have a ball in Key West!

Fondest memory: My best memory in Key West is when my husband and I shared our wedding anniversary a few years back. He gave me a conch shell during one of the sunsets at Mallory and it had a lovely necklace in it... I was so moved and happy and couldn't think of a better place to receive such a thoughtful gift!

• Luxury Travel

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Information Centers

by tpangelinan Written May 19, 2003

Favorite thing: There are a few of these around. They can even get you a place to stay on the spot. If you have questions, stop by and save your self a lot of time. Time is precious in Key West. Hours feel like seconds, so every second counts!

Information Center