Sea Critters, Key West

Know about this? Rate It!

Key West Aquarium
  • tpangelinan's Profile Photo

These lobsters were as big as small dogs!

by tpangelinan Updated Oct 26, 2003

Dinner?!

Favorite thing: You know how they say everything is BIG in Texas? Well, the sea life is Kick-Ass big in Key West! These lobsters were hugh, about 2 feet long! Could feed a small family!

Fondest memory: When I saw these guys, I had a sudden desire for melted butter...

• Beaches
    • Aquarium

• lar-n-me's Profile Photo

Memories....

by lar-n-me Updated Apr 18, 2004

Fondest memory: We saw a huge stingray? jump out of the water twice very nearby, as if it were a dolphin. It was so beautiful, and mixing that in with the perfect, beautiful scenery, my big margarita and my company (Lar) (who at that very moment was buying me a palm rose from an incredibly inspirational man), it will always be my best memory of Key West.
    One thing about Key West that captures a person is the laid back atmosphere.

(Off to the left of this pic, the BEST margaritas... to the right is where we saw the stingray? jump! Next time we'll be quicker with our camera!)

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

At the Key West Aqurium

by tpangelinan Written May 21, 2003

Key West Aquarium

Favorite thing: Bubble Coral as big as a basketball! If you are not a diver, you can check out some reef life at the Aqurium.

• Museum Visits
    • Aquarium

• Boozoo's Profile Photo

Then we saw why.... you...

by Boozoo Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Then we saw why.... you wouldn't believe the size of those sea monsters swimming around under the docks!

Instant Answers: Key West