Adult Entertainment, Key West

1221 duval st

Know about this? Rate It!

• Adult Entertainment
    by Sandborn
  • Adult Entertainment: great place nightstroll

by suarezfrank55877 Written May 26, 2014

well we were on duval wondering around and we came by this place me and my wife were curious so we went in and man am I glad we did sexy ladies came out all different kinds of fantasies no man can resist. my wife and I had a blast too even better if you know what I mean wink wink lol highly recommended

Dress Code: classy

• Adult Entertainment: Nighttime Serenades

by JamesSJanzen Written Jun 3, 2013

Being my first visit to Key West I found lots of hot spots but non hotter than the adult entertainment club, such hot girls and memorable moments, I walked in and found myself in the mood for an extremely erotic night I just wish that I could have made it last longer but never the less it was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Thank you so much Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: clothing optiomal

• Fishing

• Adult Entertainment Club, Kwsc Inc.: Adult Entertainment Club, Duval St., FRAUD ALERT!

by Never-Again Written Feb 7, 2013

FRAUD alert, BEWARE! This "Adult entertainment club" (Kwsc Inc) in 1221 Duval Street Key West is just set-up for scamming, cheating and robbing you. They lie and try to take as much your money as possible. They charge 200 USD just for entrance and you won't get anything they might promise. They over-charge your credit card and steal money. Their criminal activity is also known by the police. Stay away!
    Never again.

Those so called positive feedbacks here are just their own writings and lies of course...

Dress Code: Don't do it

• The Adult Entertainment Club Key West: Don't Do It

by Bob38 Written Sep 22, 2012

Big money to get in the door. After you are in you are told the girl has to pay rent on the room but gets none of the entrance fee. Big money needed for a tip. After you tip a second girl comes in asking for more big money. They will ask for your debit card and pin number. On and on it goes like a crooked used car salesman until the client finally says no. By the way they do not touch below the waist because that would be illegal. If you choose to ignore my advice and go in, follow the script and get out as soon as you recognize the pattern. Always remember that nobody is holding a gun to your head. You are VOLUNTARILY giving away money. Very hard to recover your losses.

• Women's Travel
    • Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: RIPOFF

by FunTimes111 Written Jul 13, 2012

ALL GOOD REVIEWS MUST BE BY OWNER/MANAGER CUZ U PAY 200 FOR UP TO AN HOUR AND WHEN U RUN OUT OF TIPS (FOR NOTHING BUT PROMISES AND MORE TIPS) THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT IN 10 MIN AND THEN THREATEN TO CALL THE COPS ON U) STAY AWAY ...

Dress Code: NONE

• Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: lovely night

by GREVAPOLINE Written Jun 24, 2012

I had a great time with a lovely lady. She was nice and made me feel like a king.. I can't wait to see once again.. I really enjoy the time I spent with miss lovely Mia.. The adult entertainment club is a great place to go and have some erotic fun with some lovely ladies...

• Adult Entertainment: Beauitful Ladies

by FRANKJONES Written Jun 10, 2012

ME AND SOME OF MY GUY FRIENDS WERE JUST ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE HOTEL WHEN THE BARS WHERE CLOSING. WE JUMPED IN A CAB AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS DIDN'T WANT THE PARTY TO END. SO HE ASK THE CAB DRIVER WHAT WOULD STILL BE OPEN AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT. WHEN THE CAB DRIVER SUGGESTED THE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB. SO AS WE ARE PULLING UP I SEE HOT CHICKS SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB. I WAS READY FOR SOME MORE FUN THEN. LONG STORY SHORT I GOT TO PICK A GIRL OF MY CHOOSE AND WE HAD A BLAST.. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CLUB TO ANY SINGLE GUYS THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE SOME EROTIC FUN WITH A HOT CHICK.

• Gay and Lesbian

• Adult Entertainment: The Best Night Of My Life!!!!

by JAYBROWN Written Jun 10, 2012

Well I was taking a stroll down Duval Street when I came across some lovely ladies sitting on a porch. I was interested right away. So I go inside where I come to find out that I can choose one of those lovely ladies to join me in a private room where we can have some fun. I meet a beautiful lady named Mia. We then went in the back to her room where we had the best time of my life. She was really nice, and taught me some thing that I can use in my future relationship if you know what I mean. I recommend every and anybody to go and have some fun with the girls. I know the next time I go to key west I will be going to see the girls once again!

Dress Code: There's no dress code come as is it's great fun!

• Adult Entertainment club, Key West , FL: Don't go Its Fraud

by vamshireddy1 Written Jan 7, 2012

Me along with 2 Friends were been there and they initially charged 200$ and then when we went to room they said they need tips and finally settled at 50$ and when we gave our cards they charge each of us like 4000$ and 1000$ and 500$, then we came and found that we all were looted. and they are only 2 girls which served 3 people.

I suggest every one not to go there since these people are fraud.

Dress Code: No Dress Code.

• The Adult Entertainment Club: Saved by the Text Message!

by phlcbrn Written Oct 30, 2011

My friend and I went to Key West for Fantast Fest. Duval Street was a ZOO! Friday night was just awesome with all the different costumes and lack of any costume at all. Some girls were just wearing body paint and nothing else! Almost everyone was drinking and partying. We were too. We were walking back to the hotel when several girls on a porch invited us to come inside and (have a good time). (The Adult Entertainment Club) We each paid $200 to go back to private rooms. My entertainer (Rip-off) said I had to tip her before she would put on a show. I asked her and she said WE could start off at $500. I told her no way! I told her that I would tip her $200. She agreed and took my credit card and was gone for almost ten minutes. My phone went off and there was a security alert asking me if I was approving a charge for $1,000! Then a message popped up asking me if I approved a charge for $500. Before I could reply to the text, a third alert popped up regarding a charge for $200. I sent a text to all the security requests denying the charges. I got dressed and went looking for my friend. I yelled his name and he came out of his room. I told him what they were doing and he freeked out. We got out cards back and left. This place is nothing but a scam joint! If I can, I will sue this place when I get back home. I will complain to my credit card company, the state Attorney General and anyone else I can think of. I am going to post this to as many review places as I can. DO NOT go to The Adult Entertainment Club in Key West. They will rip you off and try to scam you. If this has happened to you, contact your credit card company! See if they have text security alerts so that you can protect your account! Post warning to all the review sites so we can warn other people! Do not let this happen to others!

• Luxury Travel

• Adult Entertainment: Amazing Night

by mistified Written Oct 21, 2011

I enjoyed myself in Key West these past few days. I think I hit up almost every local club and bar there was. I had so much fun at aqua and Teasers that I had to finish my trip at the adult entertainment club where fantasies come true. I can't wait to come back again. The big dude Dupree was real down to Earth and the staff was nice and the girls were just great.

Dress Code: Optional

• Adult Entertainment: Best Night Ever

by staceyizwet Written Oct 16, 2011

I am a bisexual woman who recently visited the adult night club just to check it out and see how i was. It was great the tall dude Dupree was realy great with finding the right girl to fit my needs and boy did she ever! The music was great and they never judged me and I felt really comfortable with everyone there. I can't wait to go there again.

Dress Code: No dress code

• Adult Entertainment: Beautiful night

by Mcdollabillz Written Oct 16, 2011

I had the most amazing time in key west with these beautiful young ladies! They were so kind and sweet and sensual, such a pleasurable experience that I'm going to bring my girlfriend the next time that I go! I would recommend the full service option to get the full experience so that you can be totally satisfied as I was and leave as happy as I left!! Can't go wrong here! Best place on the island BY FAR!!!! COME AND GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE!!

Dress Code: No clothing at all!

• Adult Entertainment: Best Fantasy Ever

by Mr.Smooth Written Oct 15, 2011

The adult entertainment club is a must go! I've been fantasizing and wow they truly fulfilled my fantasies!! I have been going 2-3 times of month, and it's well worth the trip and the time! These girls are not only sexy, but they don't make you meet their standards, but they meet up to yours to make you as comfortable as possible. I have so many favorites because each girls brings there own twist to the table. So go and have a great time because I know I did and will again.

Dress Code: Clothes optional...your choice no dress code

• Wine Tasting

• Adult Entertainment: nighttime nightmare

by rak1793 Written Oct 6, 2011

ABSOLUTELY STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!! the first comment was obviously written by an owner or manager or employee. I was there in late September this year. This place took my credit card and charged almost $3000. of unauthorized charges. They make you sign the credit card slips in a dark room, you can not see the carges on the slips of paper and when I asked for copies of receipts, they denied them to me. I called the Key West Police Department a few days later and they said they get complaints of this sort all the time and there is nothing they can do. Can't imagine they can so blatantly fraud a customer and get away with it. The place is sleazy, crooked, and dangerous. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR: STAY AWAY!!!! Visit some of the clubs downtown. They have much more attracive women and they are up front about what they do and what they charge.

Dress Code: trashy