Adult Entertainment, Key West

1221 duval st

Know about this? Rate It!

• Adult Entertainment
    by Sandborn
  • Adult Entertainment: Total scam

by RIPOFFALERT Written May 29, 2014

These last two reviews are bogus. They are both made on same day and are by ownership. Read further down this thread. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. It is a complete and total scam. These scumbags will ruin your vacation like they did mine and many others. It's the absolute worst place you could go to on duval street. Keywest was a great time all except this dump. Don't let them fool you - keep on walking, you'll save your bank account....

Dress Code: Flashlight. So you can see how much money your going to lose...

• Festivals
    • Gay and Lesbian

• Adult Entertainment: great place nightstroll

by suarezfrank55877 Written May 26, 2014

well we were on duval wondering around and we came by this place me and my wife were curious so we went in and man am I glad we did sexy ladies came out all different kinds of fantasies no man can resist. my wife and I had a blast too even better if you know what I mean wink wink lol highly recommended

Dress Code: classy

• Adult Entertainment: Good Times

by davidhernandez578 Written May 26, 2014

on my way from dinner me and my wife came cross the adult entertainment club we went in to check it out we like what we hurd so decided to stay and had a great time i never knew my wife was such a freak

Dress Code: Naked

• Skiing and Boarding
    • Photography
    • Theme Park Trips

• Adult Entertainment: 100% FRAUD!

by RIPOFFALERT Updated Mar 17, 2014

THIS PLACE IS A MAJOR SCAM, 100% FRAUD! Highly recommend you do not waste your time and money in this place. Right from the start it is a scam. They make you sign this form that supposedly is allowing them to charge your card, however when you ask for a copy of this form they refuse? I was lucky enough to get out of there with my credit card not being charged hundreds of dollars like some of the other guys we were with. They talk you into giving them your PIN number for your credit card then they keep the guys busy with two girls promising them this and that, all the while one of the crooks is out in the lobby emptying your bank account. It's literally like being robbed only while they are smiling at you. Cannot believe the police can allow such a scam business like this to exist. Don't even think about getting your money back. They give you this complaint form with an address to what I found out is a UPS Drop off center in North Carolina? 8311 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617. Goggle it and you'll see it's a UPS drop off center that rents PO box's (Suites?) This place needs to be investigated by the state attorneys general office. If you have been ripped off there - send certified return receipt to this above address requesting funds be returned to your account. This is theft by deception and any positive comment on this site about this place is a lie! It's only by flooding this registered agent with requests for refunds and threatening lawsuits will this place be brought down.

• Adult Entertainment: 100% SCAM

by RIPOFFALERT Written Nov 29, 2013

THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTE 100% TOTAL SCAM! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. THEY WILL SCAM YOU INTO SIGNING A FORM AND THEN WHEN YOU TRY TO GET A COPY OR EVEN READ IT THEY TAKE THE FORM BACK? MY FRIENDS HAD THE BANK ACCOUNTS WIPED OUT! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY THE POLICE. IT'S LITERALLY LIKE BEING RIPPED OFF WHILE THEY SMILE AT YOU. THEIR COMPLAINT FORM LISTS AN ADDRESS IN NORTH CAROLINA THAT IS A UPS DROP OFF CENTER?

• Adult Entertainment: Dont get tricked

by regularjoe Written Jul 16, 2013

They charge you to get an arm to get in. Then they get you in a room, mention a rate, and imply that you will be serviced. Afterwards, a second girl will come in and try to get you to pay more. The ATM charges $50 (FIFTY, I did not mistype that) per withdrawal. You will not get served even if you pay to enter and pay the girl in the room. After you pay, they will dance in front of you but far enough from you that you cannot touch them. They will imply that you have to masturbate on the first ejaculation and that they will service you afterwards. Notice they have a backward facing peephole in the door. The only feeling you will get when you leave the place is that your pockets are lighter and that you will never go to a place like that again. Obviously the positive reviews are posted from parties associated with the place whereas the negative reviews are from real people.

• Adult Entertainment: Nighttime Serenades

by JamesSJanzen Written Jun 3, 2013

Being my first visit to Key West I found lots of hot spots but non hotter than the adult entertainment club, such hot girls and memorable moments, I walked in and found myself in the mood for an extremely erotic night I just wish that I could have made it last longer but never the less it was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Thank you so much Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: clothing optiomal

• Fishing

• Adult Entertainment Club, Kwsc Inc.: Adult Entertainment Club, Duval St., FRAUD ALERT!

by Never-Again Written Feb 7, 2013

FRAUD alert, BEWARE! This "Adult entertainment club" (Kwsc Inc) in 1221 Duval Street Key West is just set-up for scamming, cheating and robbing you. They lie and try to take as much your money as possible. They charge 200 USD just for entrance and you won't get anything they might promise. They over-charge your credit card and steal money. Their criminal activity is also known by the police. Stay away!
    Never again.

Those so called positive feedbacks here are just their own writings and lies of course...

Dress Code: Don't do it

• The Adult Entertainment Club Key West: Don't Do It

by Bob38 Written Sep 22, 2012

Big money to get in the door. After you are in you are told the girl has to pay rent on the room but gets none of the entrance fee. Big money needed for a tip. After you tip a second girl comes in asking for more big money. They will ask for your debit card and pin number. On and on it goes like a crooked used car salesman until the client finally says no. By the way they do not touch below the waist because that would be illegal. If you choose to ignore my advice and go in, follow the script and get out as soon as you recognize the pattern. Always remember that nobody is holding a gun to your head. You are VOLUNTARILY giving away money. Very hard to recover your losses.

• Women's Travel
    • Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: RIPOFF

by FunTimes111 Written Jul 13, 2012

ALL GOOD REVIEWS MUST BE BY OWNER/MANAGER CUZ U PAY 200 FOR UP TO AN HOUR AND WHEN U RUN OUT OF TIPS (FOR NOTHING BUT PROMISES AND MORE TIPS) THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT IN 10 MIN AND THEN THREATEN TO CALL THE COPS ON U) STAY AWAY ...

Dress Code: NONE

• Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: lovely night

by GREVAPOLINE Written Jun 24, 2012

I had a great time with a lovely lady. She was nice and made me feel like a king.. I can't wait to see once again.. I really enjoy the time I spent with miss lovely Mia.. The adult entertainment club is a great place to go and have some erotic fun with some lovely ladies...

• Adult Entertainment: Beauitful Ladies

by FRANKJONES Written Jun 10, 2012

ME AND SOME OF MY GUY FRIENDS WERE JUST ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE HOTEL WHEN THE BARS WHERE CLOSING. WE JUMPED IN A CAB AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS DIDN'T WANT THE PARTY TO END. SO HE ASK THE CAB DRIVER WHAT WOULD STILL BE OPEN AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT. WHEN THE CAB DRIVER SUGGESTED THE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB. SO AS WE ARE PULLING UP I SEE HOT CHICKS SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB. I WAS READY FOR SOME MORE FUN THEN. LONG STORY SHORT I GOT TO PICK A GIRL OF MY CHOOSE AND WE HAD A BLAST.. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CLUB TO ANY SINGLE GUYS THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE SOME EROTIC FUN WITH A HOT CHICK.

• Gay and Lesbian

• Adult Entertainment: The Best Night Of My Life!!!!

by JAYBROWN Written Jun 10, 2012

Well I was taking a stroll down Duval Street when I came across some lovely ladies sitting on a porch. I was interested right away. So I go inside where I come to find out that I can choose one of those lovely ladies to join me in a private room where we can have some fun. I meet a beautiful lady named Mia. We then went in the back to her room where we had the best time of my life. She was really nice, and taught me some thing that I can use in my future relationship if you know what I mean. I recommend every and anybody to go and have some fun with the girls. I know the next time I go to key west I will be going to see the girls once again!

Dress Code: There's no dress code come as is it's great fun!

• Adult Entertainment club, Key West , FL: Don't go Its Fraud

by vamshireddy1 Written Jan 7, 2012

Me along with 2 Friends were been there and they initially charged 200$ and then when we went to room they said they need tips and finally settled at 50$ and when we gave our cards they charge each of us like 4000$ and 1000$ and 500$, then we came and found that we all were looted. and they are only 2 girls which served 3 people.

I suggest every one not to go there since these people are fraud.

Dress Code: No Dress Code.

• The Adult Entertainment Club: Saved by the Text Message!

by phlcbrn Written Oct 30, 2011

My friend and I went to Key West for Fantast Fest. Duval Street was a ZOO! Friday night was just awesome with all the different costumes and lack of any costume at all. Some girls were just wearing body paint and nothing else! Almost everyone was drinking and partying. We were too. We were walking back to the hotel when several girls on a porch invited us to come inside and (have a good time). (The Adult Entertainment Club) We each paid $200 to go back to private rooms. My entertainer (Rip-off) said I had to tip her before she would put on a show. I asked her and she said WE could start off at $500. I told her no way! I told her that I would tip her $200. She agreed and took my credit card and was gone for almost ten minutes. My phone went off and there was a security alert asking me if I was approving a charge for $1,000! Then a message popped up asking me if I approved a charge for $500. Before I could reply to the text, a third alert popped up regarding a charge for $200. I sent a text to all the security requests denying the charges. I got dressed and went looking for my friend. I yelled his name and he came out of his room. I told him what they were doing and he freeked out. We got out cards back and left. This place is nothing but a scam joint! If I can, I will sue this place when I get back home. I will complain to my credit card company, the state Attorney General and anyone else I can think of. I am going to post this to as many review places as I can. DO NOT go to The Adult Entertainment Club in Key West. They will rip you off and try to scam you. If this has happened to you, contact your credit card company! See if they have text security alerts so that you can protect your account! Post warning to all the review sites so we can warn other people! Do not let this happen to others!

• Luxury Travel