Adult Entertainment, Key West

1221 duval st

Know about this? Rate It!

• Adult Entertainment
    by Sandborn
  • Adult Entertainment Club: Don't believe the lies about these angels!

by Aaronatl Written Oct 3, 2011

This place is simply amazing. I'm from atlanta so that is saying a lot. Dont believe the lies from the other reviewers, they don't even do lap dances here, so they can't do "half assed"ones. I've been coming down here for years and the girls have always treated me well, and I've never left unhappy. I think you only have a bad experience if you have a bad attitude. I'd recommend this place to anyone in town!

Dress Code: Nothing required

• Spa and Resort
    • Luxury Travel

• Adult Entertainment Club - Key West: DANGEROUS and COMPLETE SCAM - BEWARE

by woody14544 Written Jul 26, 2011

This place claims to be a brothel. They lure you in and tell you its $200.00, then get you in a room and tell you they need a tip for services, they then take your card and leave you waiting, thank God my cards all got declined because of "suspicous activity" but my buddy wasnt so lucky, he is with Bank of America and they charged his card $1100.00 when he told the girl to put a $100.00 tip. They tried to run like 4 of my cards and all got declined, then when i spoke to my card companies each swipe they were doing was for over 1K! Thank goodness for Navy Federal security!
    The girls basically make you touch yourself in front of them, its a complete scam, also, they took all my friends money out of his wallet and tried to drug him. He would have shot the windows in but they were made of plexi-glass, gee, wonder why! Avoid this place at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: Whatever you want.

• Gay and Lesbian
    • Whale Watching

• the adult entertainment club of key west: SCAM SCAM SCAM

by nashvillian Written Jul 10, 2011

Scam, beware, $200 at the door then they tell you they need a $450 _ $850 tip! Told me they were putting $100 on my cardand they completely drained my bank account, police were unable to help, this place is a total tourist trap scam! Please don't have your vacation ruined like I did

Dress Code: They tell u to strip and get on a nasty bed

• Spa and Resort

• Adult Entertainment: Worst place ever

by TimSim Written Jun 25, 2011

This place is despicable. The girls are nasty. I got a really bad rash from there. I asked for 2 girls and one stole my wallet while I was busy with the other one (I only got a half assed lap dance). They charged over a thousand dollars on my account without even my acknowledgment. I didn't even get very much service... like I said just a half assed lap dance. I was only there a half an hour. Beware of this place! They will take everything you've got! BEWARE THIS PLACE IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!

• Adult Entertainment: Save your $

by SteveP1 Updated Dec 16, 2010

This is the biggest scam Ive ever seen, $200 just to walk in, $850 for "tip" and absolutely nothing but a half ass lap dance! One look at the Plexiglas covering the front windows shows you how "happy" people are upon leaving. Any positive reviews are obviously written by staff! Think about it, even in a place as laid back as Key West would the locals allow this place to exist? If so why aren't there any others?

Dress Code: The dress code is you laying there naked while you get rolled by filthy foreign women! Dont go here!

• Adult Entertainment: Ripped Off

by pupomail Written Nov 16, 2010

I went in thinking it would be fun. The girl I was with talked me into getting a second girl to join in the hour long show. A little less than 15 minutes into it they left saying they would be right back and another girl came in and said they had to leave! They gave me gift certificate to wave the cover price but that was not even a quarter of what I spent there. I got RIPPED OFF!!!!!

Dress Code: none

• Adult Entertainment: a night with a women

by geuel10144 Updated Sep 24, 2010

last week during bike week I had one of the most memerable nights at the adult night club on 1221 duval street. They have a hot menue of girls to choose from and I have been going every year for the past 3 years and always had a good time. I give this place 2 thumbs up.

Dress Code: There is no specific code. It'a come as you are.

• Motorcycle

• Adult ent. club: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

by texasholdem Written Jul 8, 2008

My wife and i took a trip down to the keys for a lil weekend get away we're from a small town in PA were not a whole lot of excitement goes on.. We did the whole duval crawl and while heading towards the southern most point i noticed a house(really a mens club) with some hot girls on the porch i glanced as best i could because i saw a sign that said adult something and ladies yelling free beer.. well couldnt really check it out with the wife on the side of me but we've been married for 34 years and i thought to myself wouldnt it be nice to see one of these ladies so i figured i would spend the day with my ol lady and come back later.. around 10pm we headed back to the hotel because she was exhausted i told her i was gonna go grab a few drinks down at one of the bars, we stayed at the la concha so it wasnt a far walk either way.. well i headed on down to "the club" to see what was going on,, am i happy i took the trip! i had a beautiful young brunette she took me to in the back to a private room and told me to get necked i was a little nervous i had never done this before and my wife was right down the street,but what the hell you only live once! we discussed prices and she was very nice about it and even cut me a deal we had a great time and lets just say if im ever back in key west i will be "CUMMING" to this place if you know what i mean...

• Luxury Travel

• Arual's Profile Photo

Considering I wasnt old enough...

by Arual Written Aug 26, 2002

Considering I wasnt old enough to be in the clubs after, oh, 10 pm. I could tell it was wild and fun. Anytime you mix heat, beautiful people, sand and water its bound to be a wild night, oh and cant forget the tiki style huts and mixxed drinks! Only go if you like to have fun!

Dress Code: Less seems to be more, maybe because of the heat, but whatever the case there was lots of flesh exposed! Some people glitzy, some people sleek. Just be sure when going out to look nice. Jeans are okay in some places but, not alot. Just have fun, play it up be tacky and glitzy, your on vacation!

• Sandborn's Profile Photo

Adult Entertainment: Duval Crawl

by Sandborn Written Jul 12, 2012

This club is hot. The girls rocked my world. Couldn't believe in Key West such a place exsited. Hotties on the porch got my attention brought me inside and ROCKED MY WORLD!!!

Dress Code: casual