Adult Entertainment, Key West

1221 duval st

Know about this? Rate It!

• Adult Entertainment
    by Sandborn
  • The Adult Entertainment Club: Saved by the Text Message!

by phlcbrn Written Oct 30, 2011

My friend and I went to Key West for Fantast Fest. Duval Street was a ZOO! Friday night was just awesome with all the different costumes and lack of any costume at all. Some girls were just wearing body paint and nothing else! Almost everyone was drinking and partying. We were too. We were walking back to the hotel when several girls on a porch invited us to come inside and (have a good time). (The Adult Entertainment Club) We each paid $200 to go back to private rooms. My entertainer (Rip-off) said I had to tip her before she would put on a show. I asked her and she said WE could start off at $500. I told her no way! I told her that I would tip her $200. She agreed and took my credit card and was gone for almost ten minutes. My phone went off and there was a security alert asking me if I was approving a charge for $1,000! Then a message popped up asking me if I approved a charge for $500. Before I could reply to the text, a third alert popped up regarding a charge for $200. I sent a text to all the security requests denying the charges. I got dressed and went looking for my friend. I yelled his name and he came out of his room. I told him what they were doing and he freeked out. We got out cards back and left. This place is nothing but a scam joint! If I can, I will sue this place when I get back home. I will complain to my credit card company, the state Attorney General and anyone else I can think of. I am going to post this to as many review places as I can. DO NOT go to The Adult Entertainment Club in Key West. They will rip you off and try to scam you. If this has happened to you, contact your credit card company! See if they have text security alerts so that you can protect your account! Post warning to all the review sites so we can warn other people! Do not let this happen to others!

• Luxury Travel

• Adult Entertainment: Worst place ever

by TimSim Written Jun 25, 2011

This place is despicable. The girls are nasty. I got a really bad rash from there. I asked for 2 girls and one stole my wallet while I was busy with the other one (I only got a half assed lap dance). They charged over a thousand dollars on my account without even my acknowledgment. I didn't even get very much service... like I said just a half assed lap dance. I was only there a half an hour. Beware of this place! They will take everything you've got! BEWARE THIS PLACE IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!

• Adult Entertainment club, Key West , FL: Don't go Its Fraud

by vamshireddy1 Written Jan 7, 2012

Me along with 2 Friends were been there and they initially charged 200$ and then when we went to room they said they need tips and finally settled at 50$ and when we gave our cards they charge each of us like 4000$ and 1000$ and 500$, then we came and found that we all were looted. and they are only 2 girls which served 3 people.

I suggest every one not to go there since these people are fraud.

Dress Code: No Dress Code.

• Adult Entertainment: Save your $

by SteveP1 Updated Dec 16, 2010

This is the biggest scam Ive ever seen, $200 just to walk in, $850 for "tip" and absolutely nothing but a half ass lap dance! One look at the Plexiglas covering the front windows shows you how "happy" people are upon leaving. Any positive reviews are obviously written by staff! Think about it, even in a place as laid back as Key West would the locals allow this place to exist? If so why aren't there any others?

Dress Code: The dress code is you laying there naked while you get rolled by filthy foreign women! Dont go here!

• The Adult Entertainment Club Key West: Don't Do It

by Bob38 Written Sep 22, 2012

Big money to get in the door. After you are in you are told the girl has to pay rent on the room but gets none of the entrance fee. Big money needed for a tip. After you tip a second girl comes in asking for more big money. They will ask for your debit card and pin number. On and on it goes like a crooked used car salesman until the client finally says no. By the way they do not touch below the waist because that would be illegal. If you choose to ignore my advice and go in, follow the script and get out as soon as you recognize the pattern. Always remember that nobody is holding a gun to your head. You are VOLUNTARILY giving away money. Very hard to recover your losses.

• Women's Travel
    • Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: Ripped Off

by pupomail Written Nov 16, 2010

I went in thinking it would be fun. The girl I was with talked me into getting a second girl to join in the hour long show. A little less than 15 minutes into it they left saying they would be right back and another girl came in and said they had to leave! They gave me gift certificate to wave the cover price but that was not even a quarter of what I spent there. I got RIPPED OFF!!!!!

Dress Code: none

• Adult Entertainment: 100% FRAUD!

by RIPOFFALERT Updated Mar 17, 2014

THIS PLACE IS A MAJOR SCAM, 100% FRAUD! Highly recommend you do not waste your time and money in this place. Right from the start it is a scam. They make you sign this form that supposedly is allowing them to charge your card, however when you ask for a copy of this form they refuse? I was lucky enough to get out of there with my credit card not being charged hundreds of dollars like some of the other guys we were with. They talk you into giving them your PIN number for your credit card then they keep the guys busy with two girls promising them this and that, all the while one of the crooks is out in the lobby emptying your bank account. It's literally like being robbed only while they are smiling at you. Cannot believe the police can allow such a scam business like this to exist. Don't even think about getting your money back. They give you this complaint form with an address to what I found out is a UPS Drop off center in North Carolina? 8311 Brier Creek Pkwy, Raleigh, NC 27617. Goggle it and you'll see it's a UPS drop off center that rents PO box's (Suites?) This place needs to be investigated by the state attorneys general office. If you have been ripped off there - send certified return receipt to this above address requesting funds be returned to your account. This is theft by deception and any positive comment on this site about this place is a lie! It's only by flooding this registered agent with requests for refunds and threatening lawsuits will this place be brought down.

• Adult Entertainment: RIPOFF

by FunTimes111 Written Jul 13, 2012

ALL GOOD REVIEWS MUST BE BY OWNER/MANAGER CUZ U PAY 200 FOR UP TO AN HOUR AND WHEN U RUN OUT OF TIPS (FOR NOTHING BUT PROMISES AND MORE TIPS) THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT IN 10 MIN AND THEN THREATEN TO CALL THE COPS ON U) STAY AWAY ...

Dress Code: NONE

• Adventure Travel

• Adult Entertainment: Dont get tricked

by regularjoe Written Jul 16, 2013

They charge you to get an arm to get in. Then they get you in a room, mention a rate, and imply that you will be serviced. Afterwards, a second girl will come in and try to get you to pay more. The ATM charges $50 (FIFTY, I did not mistype that) per withdrawal. You will not get served even if you pay to enter and pay the girl in the room. After you pay, they will dance in front of you but far enough from you that you cannot touch them. They will imply that you have to masturbate on the first ejaculation and that they will service you afterwards. Notice they have a backward facing peephole in the door. The only feeling you will get when you leave the place is that your pockets are lighter and that you will never go to a place like that again. Obviously the positive reviews are posted from parties associated with the place whereas the negative reviews are from real people.

• Adult Entertainment: nighttime nightmare

by rak1793 Written Oct 6, 2011

ABSOLUTELY STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!! the first comment was obviously written by an owner or manager or employee. I was there in late September this year. This place took my credit card and charged almost $3000. of unauthorized charges. They make you sign the credit card slips in a dark room, you can not see the carges on the slips of paper and when I asked for copies of receipts, they denied them to me. I called the Key West Police Department a few days later and they said they get complaints of this sort all the time and there is nothing they can do. Can't imagine they can so blatantly fraud a customer and get away with it. The place is sleazy, crooked, and dangerous. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR: STAY AWAY!!!! Visit some of the clubs downtown. They have much more attracive women and they are up front about what they do and what they charge.

Dress Code: trashy

• Adult Entertainment Club, Kwsc Inc.: Adult Entertainment Club, Duval St., FRAUD ALERT!

by Never-Again Written Feb 7, 2013

FRAUD alert, BEWARE! This "Adult entertainment club" (Kwsc Inc) in 1221 Duval Street Key West is just set-up for scamming, cheating and robbing you. They lie and try to take as much your money as possible. They charge 200 USD just for entrance and you won't get anything they might promise. They over-charge your credit card and steal money. Their criminal activity is also known by the police. Stay away!
    Never again.

Those so called positive feedbacks here are just their own writings and lies of course...

Dress Code: Don't do it

• Adult Entertainment Club: Don't believe the lies about these angels!

by Aaronatl Written Oct 3, 2011

This place is simply amazing. I'm from atlanta so that is saying a lot. Dont believe the lies from the other reviewers, they don't even do lap dances here, so they can't do "half assed"ones. I've been coming down here for years and the girls have always treated me well, and I've never left unhappy. I think you only have a bad experience if you have a bad attitude. I'd recommend this place to anyone in town!

Dress Code: Nothing required

• Spa and Resort
    • Luxury Travel

• the adult entertainment club of key west: SCAM SCAM SCAM

by nashvillian Written Jul 10, 2011

Scam, beware, $200 at the door then they tell you they need a $450 _ $850 tip! Told me they were putting $100 on my cardand they completely drained my bank account, police were unable to help, this place is a total tourist trap scam! Please don't have your vacation ruined like I did

Dress Code: They tell u to strip and get on a nasty bed

• Spa and Resort

• Adult Entertainment Club - Key West: DANGEROUS and COMPLETE SCAM - BEWARE

by woody14544 Written Jul 26, 2011

This place claims to be a brothel. They lure you in and tell you its $200.00, then get you in a room and tell you they need a tip for services, they then take your card and leave you waiting, thank God my cards all got declined because of "suspicous activity" but my buddy wasnt so lucky, he is with Bank of America and they charged his card $1100.00 when he told the girl to put a $100.00 tip. They tried to run like 4 of my cards and all got declined, then when i spoke to my card companies each swipe they were doing was for over 1K! Thank goodness for Navy Federal security!
    The girls basically make you touch yourself in front of them, its a complete scam, also, they took all my friends money out of his wallet and tried to drug him. He would have shot the windows in but they were made of plexi-glass, gee, wonder why! Avoid this place at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: Whatever you want.

• Gay and Lesbian
    • Whale Watching

• Adult Entertainment: a night with a women

by geuel10144 Updated Sep 24, 2010

last week during bike week I had one of the most memerable nights at the adult night club on 1221 duval street. They have a hot menue of girls to choose from and I have been going every year for the past 3 years and always had a good time. I give this place 2 thumbs up.

Dress Code: There is no specific code. It'a come as you are.

• Motorcycle