Adult Entertainment, Key West

1221 duval st

Know about this? Rate It!

• Adult Entertainment
    by Sandborn
  • Adult Entertainment: The Best Night Of My Life!!!!

by JAYBROWN Written Jun 10, 2012

Well I was taking a stroll down Duval Street when I came across some lovely ladies sitting on a porch. I was interested right away. So I go inside where I come to find out that I can choose one of those lovely ladies to join me in a private room where we can have some fun. I meet a beautiful lady named Mia. We then went in the back to her room where we had the best time of my life. She was really nice, and taught me some thing that I can use in my future relationship if you know what I mean. I recommend every and anybody to go and have some fun with the girls. I know the next time I go to key west I will be going to see the girls once again!

Dress Code: There's no dress code come as is it's great fun!

• Adult Entertainment: Beauitful Ladies

by FRANKJONES Written Jun 10, 2012

ME AND SOME OF MY GUY FRIENDS WERE JUST ABOUT TO HEAD TO THE HOTEL WHEN THE BARS WHERE CLOSING. WE JUMPED IN A CAB AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS DIDN'T WANT THE PARTY TO END. SO HE ASK THE CAB DRIVER WHAT WOULD STILL BE OPEN AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT. WHEN THE CAB DRIVER SUGGESTED THE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CLUB. SO AS WE ARE PULLING UP I SEE HOT CHICKS SITTING OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB. I WAS READY FOR SOME MORE FUN THEN. LONG STORY SHORT I GOT TO PICK A GIRL OF MY CHOOSE AND WE HAD A BLAST.. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CLUB TO ANY SINGLE GUYS THAT ARE LOOKING TO HAVE SOME EROTIC FUN WITH A HOT CHICK.

• Gay and Lesbian

• Adult ent. club: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

by texasholdem Written Jul 8, 2008

My wife and i took a trip down to the keys for a lil weekend get away we're from a small town in PA were not a whole lot of excitement goes on.. We did the whole duval crawl and while heading towards the southern most point i noticed a house(really a mens club) with some hot girls on the porch i glanced as best i could because i saw a sign that said adult something and ladies yelling free beer.. well couldnt really check it out with the wife on the side of me but we've been married for 34 years and i thought to myself wouldnt it be nice to see one of these ladies so i figured i would spend the day with my ol lady and come back later.. around 10pm we headed back to the hotel because she was exhausted i told her i was gonna go grab a few drinks down at one of the bars, we stayed at the la concha so it wasnt a far walk either way.. well i headed on down to "the club" to see what was going on,, am i happy i took the trip! i had a beautiful young brunette she took me to in the back to a private room and told me to get necked i was a little nervous i had never done this before and my wife was right down the street,but what the hell you only live once! we discussed prices and she was very nice about it and even cut me a deal we had a great time and lets just say if im ever back in key west i will be "CUMMING" to this place if you know what i mean...

• Luxury Travel

• Adult Entertainment: Amazing Night

by mistified Written Oct 21, 2011

I enjoyed myself in Key West these past few days. I think I hit up almost every local club and bar there was. I had so much fun at aqua and Teasers that I had to finish my trip at the adult entertainment club where fantasies come true. I can't wait to come back again. The big dude Dupree was real down to Earth and the staff was nice and the girls were just great.

Dress Code: Optional

• Adult Entertainment: Beautiful night

by Mcdollabillz Written Oct 16, 2011

I had the most amazing time in key west with these beautiful young ladies! They were so kind and sweet and sensual, such a pleasurable experience that I'm going to bring my girlfriend the next time that I go! I would recommend the full service option to get the full experience so that you can be totally satisfied as I was and leave as happy as I left!! Can't go wrong here! Best place on the island BY FAR!!!! COME AND GET THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE!!

Dress Code: No clothing at all!

• Adult Entertainment: Best Night Ever

by staceyizwet Written Oct 16, 2011

I am a bisexual woman who recently visited the adult night club just to check it out and see how i was. It was great the tall dude Dupree was realy great with finding the right girl to fit my needs and boy did she ever! The music was great and they never judged me and I felt really comfortable with everyone there. I can't wait to go there again.

Dress Code: No dress code

• Adult Entertainment: lovely night

by GREVAPOLINE Written Jun 24, 2012

I had a great time with a lovely lady. She was nice and made me feel like a king.. I can't wait to see once again.. I really enjoy the time I spent with miss lovely Mia.. The adult entertainment club is a great place to go and have some erotic fun with some lovely ladies...

• Adult Entertainment: Best Fantasy Ever

by Mr.Smooth Written Oct 15, 2011

The adult entertainment club is a must go! I've been fantasizing and wow they truly fulfilled my fantasies!! I have been going 2-3 times of month, and it's well worth the trip and the time! These girls are not only sexy, but they don't make you meet their standards, but they meet up to yours to make you as comfortable as possible. I have so many favorites because each girls brings there own twist to the table. So go and have a great time because I know I did and will again.

Dress Code: Clothes optional...your choice no dress code

• Wine Tasting

• Arual's Profile Photo

Considering I wasnt old enough...

by Arual Written Aug 26, 2002

Considering I wasnt old enough to be in the clubs after, oh, 10 pm. I could tell it was wild and fun. Anytime you mix heat, beautiful people, sand and water its bound to be a wild night, oh and cant forget the tiki style huts and mixxed drinks! Only go if you like to have fun!

Dress Code: Less seems to be more, maybe because of the heat, but whatever the case there was lots of flesh exposed! Some people glitzy, some people sleek. Just be sure when going out to look nice. Jeans are okay in some places but, not alot. Just have fun, play it up be tacky and glitzy, your on vacation!

• Adult Entertainment: Nighttime Serenades

by JamesSJanzen Written Jun 3, 2013

Being my first visit to Key West I found lots of hot spots but non hotter than the adult entertainment club, such hot girls and memorable moments, I walked in and found myself in the mood for an extremely erotic night I just wish that I could have made it last longer but never the less it was one of the most erotic moments of my life. Thank you so much Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Dress Code: clothing optiomal

• Fishing

• Adult Entertainment: 100% SCAM

by RIPOFFALERT Written Nov 29, 2013

THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTE 100% TOTAL SCAM! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. THEY WILL SCAM YOU INTO SIGNING A FORM AND THEN WHEN YOU TRY TO GET A COPY OR EVEN READ IT THEY TAKE THE FORM BACK? MY FRIENDS HAD THE BANK ACCOUNTS WIPED OUT! THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY THE POLICE. IT'S LITERALLY LIKE BEING RIPPED OFF WHILE THEY SMILE AT YOU. THEIR COMPLAINT FORM LISTS AN ADDRESS IN NORTH CAROLINA THAT IS A UPS DROP OFF CENTER?

• Adult Entertainment: great place nightstroll

by suarezfrank55877 Written May 26, 2014

well we were on duval wondering around and we came by this place me and my wife were curious so we went in and man am I glad we did sexy ladies came out all different kinds of fantasies no man can resist. my wife and I had a blast too even better if you know what I mean wink wink lol highly recommended

Dress Code: classy

• Adult Entertainment: Total scam

by RIPOFFALERT Written May 29, 2014

These last two reviews are bogus. They are both made on same day and are by ownership. Read further down this thread. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. It is a complete and total scam. These scumbags will ruin your vacation like they did mine and many others. It's the absolute worst place you could go to on duval street. Keywest was a great time all except this dump. Don't let them fool you - keep on walking, you'll save your bank account....

Dress Code: Flashlight. So you can see how much money your going to lose...

• Festivals
    • Gay and Lesbian

• Sandborn's Profile Photo

Adult Entertainment: Duval Crawl

by Sandborn Written Jul 12, 2012

This club is hot. The girls rocked my world. Couldn't believe in Key West such a place exsited. Hotties on the porch got my attention brought me inside and ROCKED MY WORLD!!!

Dress Code: casual