Garden of Eden, Key West

224 Duval St. on the corner of Caroline

Know about this? Rate It!

an advertisement for The Garden of Eden
    by sunlovey
  • sunlovey's Profile Photo

Garden of Eden: Garden of Eden... no cameras allowed....

by sunlovey Written Jan 20, 2005

an advertisement for The Garden of Eden

I stumbled upon this rather interesting establishment by accident a couple of years ago.... atop of the Bull & Whistle pub I saw what appeared to be a roof top garden with disco lights, we were at Irish Kevin's at the time and bored, so I dragged a couple of my friends with me up the stairs of the pub... we encountered our first telling sign- "must be 18 to enter, no cameras." OK?.... through the door and voila! topless bartenders and the sporadic buck naked patron... wow. OK....
    in one corner there was a little tent, inside people were getting their entire bodies painted, there is a dance floor and a DJ and a great view of Key West and the starry sky... Quite a place. Keep an open mind and you'll have fun! :-)

Dress Code: Dress requirements... hahaha! as you probably know, Key West is extreeeeemely casual. and here, you can wear NOTHING if you want. I chose to wear a tank top and jeans though. ;-)

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

Garden of Eden: Clothing Optional Bar

by FatesWarn Updated Jun 21, 2007

This bar was quite surprising to me on my first visit, but oddly enough, I felt comfortable there. I like the fact that there are plenty of people there that feel comfortable enough with their bodies to just take it all off and walk around (or even dance!).
    They also do the body painting here (like Mystique in X-Men, but they usually just paint a bikini). The designs are really beautiful - they show videos of them behind the bar. Sometimes men do them too - the best is the man with the elephant painted on him!
    There is no picture-taking allowed in the Garden of Eden, and they keep a watchful eye on that to make sure everyone is safe from becoming an internet spectacle.
    For those who want to get a line-free tan, they put out lounge chairs in the day time.

Dress Code: Clothing Optional

• Singles

• Garden of Eden: Nude on the roof

by Dave22980 Written Aug 12, 2009

On a hot summersw night there is no hotter place in Key West that tha Garden of Eden. Many stay clothed..........but some.....well we like to be body painted nude. Are we perverted..........probably.................are we exhibitionists...........absolutely...........what's wrong with that......there are plenty of voyeurs out there.....some call them gawkers..........or lookie loo's..................that's fine.....let them look......we enjoy it. Come on up to the roof.....don't be shy.......take off your clothes!

Dress Code: nude

• Garden of Eden: awesome rooftop bar

by yankeefan61 Updated Feb 27, 2011

This was my second trip to Eden. The first was uneventful with no nudity except the crazy local guy who everyone writes about. This time was a tad better, still no den of debauchery but a fun place. A friend and I went down the third weekend in January and the weather was awesome, crowds not too crazy, and booze was good! We checked out the usual spots, Parrot, Buffets place, a few others. Got a good buzz and headed up the stairs around 9 pm to see what was going on topside. The place was pretty dead when we arrived with a bunch of local guys at the bar and one couple off to one side. We had a few drinks and next thing I knew the guys wife was taking her clothes off and getting ready for a paint job! They have a body art booth next to the bar and she was inside stripping down. didn't seem to mind us checking things out either. The artist painted a little blue bikini on her and soon she was out near the dance floor handing ovver her bra and panties to the dj to hang up with all the others. This woman, blond, middle aged, very easy to look at, didn't stay long but must have broken the ice. The crowd loved her and she seemed to enjoy the attention....I was tempted to catch her on my Iphone but rules are rules and here they are strictly enforced. Sadly she left around 10 but another group came in soon after, younger girls and ready to roll. The place really got going with their arrival and we all had a great time. felt so weird hanging around a bar naked but it is so easy here! I have to thank that blond for starting things off though....she wasn't as young as the rest, or as well endowed as the rest or as loaded as the rest but she was easy on the eyes and my kind of gal!

Dress Code: clothing optional