Know about this? Rate It!
Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill & Brewery: In Old Town but not on Duval
We were walking between the Oldest House/Wrecker's Museum and the Truman White House, and this was on the corner with the first Pan Am office. We didn't stop to eat because it looked like (from the sign) that it was more of a drinking establishment than an eating establishment. I had no idea who Kelly was. Now I know she is an actress, but I still don't know who she is.
We haven't been here at night, but we did eat lunch here once.
The website says:
Enjoy the true feel of Key West in a world of gardens and exquisite Caribbean food.
* Explore the historic home of Pan American Airways
* Browse through our local writers library
* Dine Indoors or under the Stars
* Taste our All-Natural Beers
Dress Code: None
- School Holidays
- Road Trip
- Beer Tasting
Kelly's Carribean Grill &...
Kelly's Carribean Grill & Brewery.
Stylish upscale grill and in with the theme, the southernmost brewery in the US. Home brews are not great, but certainly quaffable. Oh yeah,it's owned by actress Kelly McGinnis.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kamloops Hotels
- Consolacion Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- San Francisco
- Melaka Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- Peschiera del Garda
- Mount Tamalpais State Park Hotels