Know about this? Rate It!
This house claims to be the "southernmost" one on the whole island. It has a charming Victorian type architecture and is very colorful. I did not get the chance to go inside during my stay. If I get to return to the island, it might be a nice place to stay since it currently operates as a bed and breakfast. It seems like this would be a unique place to stay on the island. Sometimes, I like to stay in historic old places if possible. There are probably tours of the house available as well as the chance to stay here.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
The southernmost point of the U.S.
Not exactly, since there's some military base even more south down, but as far as civilians go, this is IT!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mauritius Hotels
- Runaway Bay
- Doha Hotels
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Jejuri Hotels
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path