Camille's, Key West

4 out of 5 stars 4 Stars - 6 Reviews

1202 Simonton Street 305-296-4811

• Camille's
    by agurleysms
  • Yes, those are two pigs humping on the table at Ca
    Yes, those are two pigs humping on the...
    by sunlovey
  • Cruefan's Profile Photo

Camille's: Great Atmosphere And Excellent Food

by Cruefan Updated Apr 4, 2011

The whole restaurant is full of bright, bold colors with art from local artists. It's a funky place.

The prices on the dinner entrees were from $14-23, but worth every penny. The menue has alot dishes with local seafood, and the service was great.

It's a little walk from Duval str., but more than worth a visit. excellent restaurant!

Favorite Dish: The food at Camille's is excellent. The coconut shrimp was very good, I also ordered a seafood alfredo with lobster and shrimp in it. It was one of the best meals I've ever had. The bread was warm and fresh and they kept it coming.

I think the food tasted so good because it was so fresh. Made to order is the way to go.

• FatesWarn's Profile Photo

Camille's: Camille's - Creative Specials Offered Daily

by FatesWarn Updated Apr 4, 2011

Camille's is a great restaurant with a homey "local diner" feel. Many of the patrons are locals, and well-known to the staff.
    They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but I have only visited for breakfast, which I am happy to say, they serve until 3pm.
    Along with the everyday offerings on the menu, Camille's offers a Specials menu, which is often tasty variations of the existing menu, such as a French Toast with Godiva White Chocolate Cream Sauce, Bananas Foster French Toast, and Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
    They also have specials for their mimosas - pomegranate was on the menu for my most recent visit

Favorite Dish: I am very fond of the daily specials offered at Camille's - I usually swing by on my morning walk before breakfast to see if they have a special I want. My favorite dish that I have had at Camille's was a Special Waffle. It was a while ago, but I think it was blueberries mixed into the batter. The waffle portions aren't too large, so I can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty.

• sunlovey's Profile Photo

Camille's: Hmmm... Atmosphere C Cuisine B

by sunlovey Updated Apr 4, 2011

Yes, those are two pigs humping on the table at Ca

I kind of felt like I was in the basement of a cheesy cruise ship here. It was very dark and lounge-y. Wait staff is nice and accommodating. Camille's is a bit off the beaten path read: NOT on Duval. Decor is very kitschy and pink.

Favorite Dish: What I ate:
    When in Key West eat mass amounts of seafood, that's my motto. And thus, I did. At Camille's I had the Paradise Pasta- sautéed jumbo Key West pink shrimp, chunky lobster, asparagus, roasted yellow, and red bell peppers in our oven-roasted garlic Alfredo sauce... was good, yes, very good. But not exceptional.

My friend Heather had Grilled stone crab claw meat cakes with our Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum Mango sauce, it too was tasty.

• lilbunnygirl's Profile Photo

Camille's: Amazing breakfasts!

by lilbunnygirl Updated Apr 4, 2011

I live 10 miles up US1 from Key West, and when I want a treat, I talk my husband into taking me to Camille's for saturday breakfast. If you like sweet breakfast items like pancakes and french toast, this is a place you don't want to miss!

Favorite Dish: Where do I start? Pancakes with peaches and raspberries cooked in? French toast with Godiva chocolate and strawberries? Corn flapjacks with almonds and mixed berries? You can't go wrong with their breakfast specials!

• agurleysms's Profile Photo

Camille's: Pass on this one

by agurleysms Updated Apr 4, 2011

We were not impressed by this place. We nearly left before we were finally asked for our drink order. The service was not quick, but the food came out fast. We each had a breakfast sandwhich without the meat ($3.00 extra). They have a huge selection of breads and cheeses so you can build your own sandwhich. They have fountain soda!

Overall, I would recommend that you skip Camille's as the food seemed more expensive than other places and the service was poor.

• janke_M's Profile Photo

Camille's: OMG breakfast!

by janke_M Updated Apr 4, 2011

Breakfast here is amazing- i have been to KW many many many times and this is one place i try not to miss everytime. wonderful food and a KW type feel to it but not too much. A little ways from the typical Duval area but well worth it- KW isnt all that big anyway so it is easy to get places quick- hop skip and a jump- regardless the food is wonderful- not sure if they serve lunch or dinner but I KNOW the breakfest foor is amazing

Favorite Dish: Favorite...hum well everything!

Instant Answers: Key West