Hard Rock Cafe, Key West

• doug48's Profile Photo

hard rock: burgers & beer

by doug48 Written Nov 8, 2008

hard rock cafe

the hard rock cafe is located in a beautifully restored house on duval street. this international chain restaurant is always consistant for it's moderately priced american fare. of course a must stop for those who collect hard rock T-shirts.

• Ericasmurf99's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: You know you gotta come here

by Ericasmurf99 Updated Mar 19, 2009

Eating at the Hard Rock

Waiter smelled like he had a couple of drinks and he got my order wrong.

Normally I love Hard Rocks, so I am assueming this was a one-time occurance. I wouldn't let it deter you from coming here. Besides, you always gotta go to Hardrock right?!

**Update** This was definatly a one time occurance. I have been to the Hard Rock many times since and the service and food was outstanding. As I type this, I'm dreaming about the Haystack salad. Mmmm.

Favorite Dish: Haystack Salad
    Blackened chicken pasta

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe Key West: Hard Rock Cafe Key West

by TravellerMel Written Mar 11, 2011

Hard Rock Cafe Key West

As I may have mentioned before (lol), I LOVE the Hard Rock Cafe! The one in Key West is very cool - housed in a lovely yellow Victorian mansion on Duval Street which is reportedly still haunted by a previous owner! It was early when we passed by the HRC, so we did not eat here. Instead, I visited the Rock Shop and dropped about $100 on pins...

Next time, we will go ghost hunting amongst the relics of Rock-n-Roll!

• mafootje's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by mafootje Updated Apr 11, 2003

hard rock cafe Key West

We have visited a few HRC's in the past years, most of them are great and have good and helpfull servers...

Our first visits to the Key West HRC where great to.

But on our last to visits we had servers that weren't attentive and where only trying to get as many customers in and out as they could.

They hot appetizers and the main dish at the same time so one of those was bound to get cold. And the last time they gave us a table with a chair where coffee had been spilled.

(it wasn't crowded at that time) I cleaned it with a paper towel which was on the table, the server noticed that but didn't offer to help and didn't not give us a new towel during our whole visit...

Favorite Dish: The salade with ofcourse extra bacon-bits and 1000-island dressing

• Fumbler8's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe

by Fumbler8 Written Sep 7, 2002

My dad and I ate Christmas dinner with a lifesize portrait of Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead! All the memorabilia is very cool (like any Hard Rock). This particular Hard Rock Cafe has a Jimmy Buffett room, not something you see at every restaurant!

Favorite Dish: Can't remember what I had!

• nuker's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Cafe of Key West: Hard Rock Cafe of Key West

by nuker Written Sep 7, 2002

Surrounded by great Rock & Roll memoribilia from around the world. Great bar and food!

Favorite Dish: I always get a Cheeseburger and Fries at Hard Rock Cafe's.

Instant Answers: Key West

Comments

Hotels Near Hard Rock Cafe
0 miles away