Been here? Rate It!
White Street Pier
This pedestrian pier extends hundreds yards over the Atlantic Ocean. When winds are calm, or out of the north, you can see large schools of fish and numerous feeding shore birds. The end of the pier is a good spot to take kids fishing. Mostley small snappers and grunts, but there have been tarpon, snook and redfish.
There are nice benches to sit in while looking out to sea...nice at sunset.
Many homeless people in the area.
White St. Pier & FLORIDA KEYS AIDS MEMORIAL PIER
Beautiful spot and fishing looked pretty good too. Yoga classes in the morning too. Great Sunrise location,
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pensacola Hotels
- Cato Ridge Hotels
- Upper Hooper Island Hotels
- Kals-am Großglockner
- Grand View-on-Hudson Hotels
- Sete Cidades