Know about this?
Daily crowd from cruise ships
The passengers become a shopping guide on board and subsequently lots of them center at Duval Street. Jewellery stores have special offers for cruise ship passengers, and it can be very busy there. Some of the cruise ships are not special, but other are really beautiful, like this one for instance. Area of Mallory square.
Cruise ships . . . Great for...
Cruise ships . . . Great for the economy, but what a shame . . . Usually, 2 ships per day dock and let the masses loose on poor, unsuspecting Key West . . . The first one usually arrives at 8:30AM, leaves at 3PM, with the next one right behind it . . . Lots of people walking around with fanny packs arguing about what they should do
when the cruise ships dock -...
when the cruise ships dock - watch out! the town will be overriden with rowdy and excited senior citizens asking you to take their picture!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Gatlinburg Hotels
- Beavers Bend State Park Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Palm Springs Hotels
- Laoag City
- Lake Simcoe Hotels
- Pattaya Warnings and Dangers
- Cabo San Lucas Warnings and Dangers
- Goa Warnings and Dangers
- Dominican Republic Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Nashville Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Louis Warnings and Dangers
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers
- Detroit Warnings and Dangers
- Prague Warnings and Dangers
- Port Douglas Warnings and Dangers
- Abu Dhabi Warnings and Dangers