Know about this?
Cruise ships . . . Great for...
Cruise ships . . . Great for the economy, but what a shame . . . Usually, 2 ships per day dock and let the masses loose on poor, unsuspecting Key West . . . The first one usually arrives at 8:30AM, leaves at 3PM, with the next one right behind it . . . Lots of people walking around with fanny packs arguing about what they should do
Daily crowd from cruise ships
The passengers become a shopping guide on board and subsequently lots of them center at Duval Street. Jewellery stores have special offers for cruise ship passengers, and it can be very busy there. Some of the cruise ships are not special, but other are really beautiful, like this one for instance. Area of Mallory square.
when the cruise ships dock -...
when the cruise ships dock - watch out! the town will be overriden with rowdy and excited senior citizens asking you to take their picture!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- East Agana Hotels
- Statue of Liberty National Monument Hotels
- Chinhat Hotels
- Salida Hotels
- El Nido
- Smuttynose Island
- Kauai Warnings and Dangers
- Utah Warnings and Dangers
- Barrow Warnings and Dangers
- Lucknow Warnings and Dangers
- Beggars & Aggressive Vendors
- Svalbard Warnings and Dangers
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Warnings and Dangers
- Haarlem Warnings and Dangers
- Olinda Warnings and Dangers
- Pôrto das Galinhas Warnings and Dangers