Know about this?
Jelly Fish stings
My friend and I booked a snorkling trip out at the big reef. Unfortunetly, there were many jelly fish in the area (more than usual) and my friend was stung. The trip was suppose to be 2 hours at the reef but after all the jelly fish showed up everyone got back on the boat after only 30 minutes.
Not comforting, and the ocean is very grassy, which had me doing Daffy Ducks at all times, most embarrassing for Mike.
If you really must swim here, take the Adolph's Meat Tenderizer, I hear that takes the sting out on the way to the hospital. We only saw them on the Atlantic side, never on the Gulf side.
- Water Sports
- Diving and Snorkeling
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Key West Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Brooklyn Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- Malgrat de Mar
- Labangon Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Oued Laou Hotels
- Laoag City
- Istanbul Warnings and Dangers
- New York City Warnings and Dangers
- Punta Cana Warnings and Dangers
- Nashville Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Louis Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers
- Detroit Warnings and Dangers
- Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
- Addis Ababa Warnings and Dangers
- Karachi Warnings and Dangers