Kissimmee Restaurants

Huge drinks - and delicious too!
    by kehale
    Best burrito I've ever had...
    by kehale
    tarantino's italian restaurant
    by doug48

Most Recent Restaurants in Kissimmee

• butterflykizzez04's Profile Photo

Bruno's Restaurant: Bruno's Restaurant

by butterflykizzez04 Written Feb 5, 2014

We went to Kissimmee to the Normal Park tourist thing,,,you know!! Anyway, I was traveling with My 16 yr old daughter, 27yr old son, and his 26yr old girlfriend, we ordered "Bruno's Pizza" because we traveled all day and I was too tired to go out and search...OMG!!!!!! I recommend this place so much!!! We are in love with Bruno's Pizza, we got a 2 pizza special One with pepperoni and the other with cheese both large and NY style, great sauce and awesome cheese...Crust to die for!!! and we also got chicken wings (FREE) with the order for only $24.95 plus taxes...and with tip...$33 !!..it was so good, we didn't want to stop eating it!!! only regret was when it was OVER !!!!

ADDITIONAL NOTES: it was so good we ordered there the second night also!! but this time instead of Wings we took 4 FREE Cannoli's..(AWESOME!!!!)...come on guys can't beat the price and the food is awesome!!! Check them out, wish they had a branch in Nashville...I would eat ONLY at Bruno's if I lived in Orlando area!!!

• kehale's Profile Photo

El Tenampa: A Diamond in the Rough!

by kehale Written May 28, 2012
    Huge drinks - and delicious too!

If you're looking to get away from the touristy parts surrounding Disney, and all of the chain restaurants that come with it - this is your place to go! Just don't judge a book by it's cover! When you pull up (or even when you're driving there), you may feel like heading in the opposite direction, but the place is quaint and clean, and the staff is welcoming and friendly!!

The menu is extensive, with some more traditional Mexican options that I haven't found at other places. They brought out a basket of chips with salsa to start, and it was great! The drinks were huge, and a very fair price as well.

We ate until we were stuffed and had a hard time leaving behind what we couldn't finish! It was by far the best Mexican we had, had in a long time. Sadly, the live Mariachi band started after we left - that would've been fun! We'll definitely go back the next time we head to Florida for a family vacation

Favorite Dish: I had a burrito, served wet, and based on the waitresses recommendation, I got the shredded pork. Was so delicious. Cooked perfectly, and the flavours all mixed together so well.

• kehale's Profile Photo

Cattleman's Steakhouse & Saloon: Best Steakhouse Around!

by kehale Written Nov 30, 2009

It's become a tradition when in Florida that on our last night we always go to dinner at Cattleman's as a family. Everyone puts on something a little nicer than our usual Florida tourist attire and we head in (usually sunburnt and slightly hungover) to enjoy a delicious steak. The staff have always, always been excellent, but one thing we learned in never order water (just don't!).
    Really all I can say is you must order a steak. I remember in the past ordering a surf and turf and that is always an excellent option (always popular with myself, my boyfriend and my father). If you're in the Orlando area and looking for a great steak I'd say you HAVE to go to Cattleman's... it's well worth the price paid!

tarantino's: italian

tarantino's italian restaurant

tarantino's is a very good italian restaurant located downtown in the kissimmee historic district. this small quiet restaurant is a wonderful break from the fast food restaurants on hwy 192. good food moderately priced.

• Architecture

• jeni1980's Profile Photo

golden corral: best buffet in town!

by jeni1980 Written Jul 9, 2007

golden corral was great, i'd tried ponderosa and didnt think much of it but the food here was good. all you can eat and drink for about $25 for 2! bargain!
    we went on steak night and my boyfriends eyes nearly popped out of his head as hes the biggest meat freak i know! he just cant get enough of the stuff!
    very large salad bar (only healthy thing youre likely to get in florida!), there was allsorts of american classics such as pot roast, meatloaf with mash and gravy, every veg imaginable and the highlight of the night was the chef cooking the biggest steak you'd ever seen and being to have a s much as you wanted!

Favorite Dish: meatloaf, mash and gravy!
    plus the biggest choice of desserts ever!

• sam_was_here's Profile Photo

Ponderosa Steakhouse: Good, honest valued food!

by sam_was_here Updated Mar 12, 2007
    View

Tried the 2 on the 192 and one on international drive. Varing degree of newness in the building but all pleasant, clean and tidy! Good honest steaks at rock bottom prices and good choice at the buffet table in all you care to eat menu. Really can eat as much as you can for silly prices at breakfast and 10 meals under $10 at lunch and dinner, really cant beat it for pure value. Steaks always juicy and do a nice seafood platter. You will never get the best meal in your life, but for the money, really cannot complain...

Staff always very friendly, maybe too good for some tips i have seen people leave...or should say not leave!

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the 10oz top sirlion and buffet!

• sam_was_here's Profile Photo

Smokey Bones: Awesome ribs and steak!

by sam_was_here Updated Mar 12, 2007
    A typical front view

Is an old type looking log cabin type building, all very modern and smart! Plenty of seating inside,a huge bar area with all the Tv's with everything on for sports and new fans then a huge volume of seating to seat alot of people, and its always full!!!

There was 8 in out party, all of us loved our food and came away feeling like we had a fantastic meal and great value for money. yes, is slightly more than many of the "buffet" type places but for a little more money the food is top class. The services was fantastic, very pleasant young lady and waiting times were minimal for food.

A great experience, top quality food and we will go back, as we always do!

Favorite Dish: I enjoyed the 1/2 rack of smoked st louis ribs and 10oz iron steak. had a huge salad as a side, which went well with the meal. The Ribs just melted in your mouth and the steak was cooked to perfection, a very gorgeous tasting Steak with many flavours and a great steak sauce!

• mafootje's Profile Photo

The Pizza Hut: Nice Pizza's next to Old Town

by mafootje Written Aug 10, 2006

We decided to have pizza when we left Celebration. We drove by Old Town and noticed we had two choices. We decided to take a safe choice and go for the Pizza hut.

We both had medium pizza's which costed around $ 15,00 but we could have done with one and some wings as side.
    The pizza's where great but $40,00 (incl tip and drinks) for a pizza meal is a bit to much for my liking.

The adress is a guess taken by using the store locator if you know if this is really the Pizza hut right next to Old Town let me know.

Favorite Dish: I like all Pizza's as long the have a thick bottom no thin crust pizza's for me.

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Denny's: Open all the Time

by grandmaR Written Mar 21, 2006

Senior Fish and Hash Browns $7.49

They seemed to be a bit disorganized. The manager seated us at a table for 6 because when we asked for a table (v.s. a booth), none of the smaller tables was cleared. When I took my camera out, the waitress put her arm around Bob's shoulders and smiled and told me to take her picture with Bob, so I did.

Favorite Dish: Because he had a cold, I told Bob to get soup, and he had chicken noodle with the seniorturkey dinner ($6.89) with stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy and a side of corn. He had to ask for the cranberry sauce. I had the senior fish and chips with a side salad and hash browns instead of fries ($7.49). I got all my food, but had to ask for utensils, and the waitress gave me Bob's. He said - Hey - those are mine. So she got him some from the next table.

• Seniors

• DUNK67's Profile Photo

Fort Liberty: Wild West Show

by DUNK67 Updated Sep 5, 2004

FORT LIBERTY dinner show and trading post
    Forty Liberty is set in an 11acre site and is a recreation of a western stockade of the 1876 era. there are more than 20 shops and places to eat. outside you can have your face painted in an authentic native american style or you can just browse the shops.
    When you sit down for your meal you are treated to a 2 hour extravaganza of music dancing and traditional skills.

Favorite Dish: The menu consisted of a traditional western meal, beans, beef , sweetcorn, chickenbread, potatoes etc.

• Beer Tasting

tropical breeze: american

tropical breeze restaurant & bar

the tropical breeze restaurant is a "key west" style restaurant and bar located in old town. american food moderately priced. an interesting old key west style bar.

kool katz: american

kool katz

kool katz is a restaurant serving american food in the old town tourist complex. the decor of the restaurant is made with old cars. a nice family restaurant in old town.

Instant Answers: Kissimmee

Comments

Kissimmee Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Kissimmee restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kissimmee sightseeing.