Lakeland Favorites

• Favorites
    by mcharlton

Best Rated Favorites in Lakeland

• mcharlton's Profile Photo

Lakeland has entertains many...

by mcharlton Updated Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Lakeland has entertains many wonderful events and one of them is the Air Balloon Display. This display is the second largest one in the World, or at least it was ten years ago.

Visit the new restored downtown area, it was beautifully done.
    I used to own a health food store that is now across from the new Social Security Building on Kentucky Avenue.

Fondest memory: Raising my four wonderful children in this great town.

Swimming with my Master's USA Swim buddies at the Lakeland Family Y.

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo

Inexpensive homes in Lakeland!

by RhondaRuth Updated Apr 23, 2003
    a little home

Favorite thing: But the pay scale is low also. If you're looking for warm weather (very hot in Summer) and a home you can afford to pay cash for, this is the place for you. Of course they have brand new and big homes for sale also, but a small home like this one is great for a retired couple or someone not requiring a lot of room.

Fondest memory: Of course I miss my family the most. They're the only reason I go down there right now. When it comes to weather, I LOVE NEW ENGLAND!!

Ha, ha, ha ... they're talking "snow showers" in April right now in New England. So Florida looks pretty good to me right now!!

Instant Answers: Lakeland

Comments

Lakeland Favorites

Reviews and photos of Lakeland favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lakeland sightseeing.