Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Favorites

by moneysavr

Most Recent Favorites in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea

• Best kept secret

by gunko13 Written Dec 31, 2011

Favorite thing: LBS is easily one of Florida's best kept secrets. From Anglin's pier, to fine dining(wink) in a cozy greek diner, to making sand-sculptures on the beach, this place has it all. I love it, can't wait to be back this February.

Fondest memory: The first time I spent the whole day, from just before sunrise to well after sunset, fishing(when I was 12yrs old) on Anglin's pier. I remember catching pilcher, then seeing schools of tarpon and catching baracuda. I saw all kinds of different fish. A great place for a kid to hang out. I still get that same eager feeling every time I head out to fish the pier and I am 50 now...my fav!!

• Eco-Tourism
    • Fishing

• Go to Mulligans. Its a...

by melis27 Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Go to Mulligans. Its a resturaunt and pub right in the heart of town. There is live music Wednesday thru Saturday nights and always a bunch of people to talk to and meet.

Fondest memory: I miss the beaches and the way the sun sets on the driveway of my house. The sun is always shining in South Florida, but in this town, it does not miss a single spot.

• moneysavr's Profile Photo

Sit on the Beach early in the...

by moneysavr Written Oct 4, 2002

Favorite thing: Sit on the Beach early in the A.M. and watch the folks go out for the walks!

Fondest memory: RELAXING by the pool or beach!

Instant Answers: Lauderdale-by-the-Sea

Comments

Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Travel Guide

Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Favorites

Reviews and photos of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lauderdale-by-the-Sea sightseeing.

View all Lauderdale-by-the-Sea hotels