Know about this? Rate It!
Dockside Lounge Sombrero Marina: Local Watering Hole
We've tried twice to eat here and many cruisers make this a meeting place because they have a dinghy dock for the folks anchored or moored in the harbor.
The first time, they told our SIL that they didn't have room for his little boat - they were saving the dock space for a big boat.
The second time, they were having chicken wings and Bob doesn't like chicken wings. It was taco night, but they weren't serving until 6 and we'd have had to wait 1/2 hour.
Dress Code: None - as can be seen from the photo. It's OK to have no shirt.
I guess this is just not our kind of place.
- Budget Travel
- Sailing and Boating
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Marathon Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hilton Head Island Hotels
- Male Island
- Providence Canyon State Park Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- Santo Domingo Hotels