The Stuffed Pig, Marathon

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

The Stuffed Pig: MM 49 Breakfast and Lunch Only

by grandmaR Written Mar 9, 2004

Collage

We went to Pigeon Key and the next 'train' was at noon. I didn't want to go before lunch, so we made a reservation for 1300, and went out for lunch. This place is not open past 1400 (2:00 p.m.) so we've never been there before. Bob said it looked like a dump, but we went anyway. The service was cheerful and quick and the food was good. They also filled my water bottle for me with ice cold water for free.

They have a 'patio' area out back if you want to eat outside. We went inside. The picture shows Bob walking up from the side, plus two pictures that were on either side of a stockroom door.

Afterwards I went to the rest room, and there was a sign (in collage) like you see in many restaurants - "Employees must wash hands". Under that was written, "If no employee here...wash you own".

Favorite Dish: I had the omlet on special (spinach, tomato and cheese), and Bob had a BLT (both pictured)

They also do catering and Karen Dennis, whose card I picked up, is a wedding planner

Instant Answers: Marathon

Comments

Hotels Near The Stuffed Pig
4.5 out of 5 stars