Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: Coral Gables is a very elegant neighborhood in Miami. It is totally different from anything else in Miami, actually surrounded by coral walls, and all its streets are lined up by these weird trees like in the picture.
Essex Houses to Coral Gables
Favorite thing: Coral Gables is essentially bordered by Calle Ocho at the north, Sunset Drive SW 72nd St/Hwy 953 at the east and Red Rd SW57th Avw/Hwy 959 at the west.
Us Hwy 1 slashes through at a 45 angle from northwest to southwest. Avenues here
run east-west, while street run north-south.
Fondest memory: Miami Art Deco District turned the city into a showpiece of fashion and trendiness.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- College Station Hotels
- Tel Aviv District Hotels
- Lake Sakakawea State Park Hotels
- Colorado Springs
- Porto Ercole
- Gaba Hotels
- Muddus Nationalpark