Know about this? Rate It!
North of Miami is Fort Lauderdale, home of the 'Jungle Queen.' This old boat is used for tourist cruises through the channels of the city. The boat passes by luxury homes and takes a stop at a gator farm where you can see gator wrestling.
- Budget Travel
- Road Trip
Princes casino yatch. If you...
Princes casino yatch. If you like to gamble, this boat will take you out for an evening of nonstop gamblim. Leaves from downtown, behind Bayside Mall. Biscayne Boulevard at the port of Miami entrance rd.
Sail boat Charters at the...
Sail boat Charters at the Miami Dinner Key Marina, SW 27th Avenue and South Bayshore Drive, just east of Coconut Grove. Something different to do in Miami.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New York City
- Dominican Republic
- Bandung Hotels
- Marikina Hotels
- Erie Hotels
- Kampong Pantai Batu Hitam Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path