Know about this? Rate It!
Española is the way!
Española way is a narrow pedestrian street with lights located in South Beach between Washington and Meridian Avenues, 14th and 15th streets.
It has a cool hispanic flair to it. You kinda feel like youre in Ibiza, Spain or Mexico. If you're more into lounges and terraces...thats your place! You'll find outdoor lounges, cafes, art galleries, cool independent boutiques, and jewellery merchants along Espanola Way.
The outdoor restaurants and cafes you'll find there are Italian, Mexican, Japanese/Sushi, Cuban, Spanish tapas, French cafe and a Mojito Lounge. I definately recommend the Mojito place (Yummy mojitos!), A la Folie French Cafe and the sushi place!
It's definately, with Lincoln Road, my favourite spot in South Beach! You gotta go out there for food or drinks! Believe me.
- Food and Dining
- Arts and Culture
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Seoul Hotels
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Boralesgamuwa Hotels
- Balangoda Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path