Know about this? Rate It!
Take it easy in the Keys!
I strongly recommend you take a trip to the Florida Keys and Key West while youre in South Florida. Key West is like a tropical Cape Cod...haven to many artists and writers such as Ernest Hewingway, Robert Frost and many other ones! Even though, Key West is not renowned for its beaches, there are many other things to do there. Its an historic town, so lots of things to see in the Old Town district, scuba diving or snorkelling (they have the only reef barrier in North America!), sunset celebration in Mallory Square and having the best key lime pie in the World!
Its easy to get there by either driving, flying or boating. Its about 3 hours drive by car, 4-5 hours by greyhound and it costs about $50 round trip/person.
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
- Arts and Culture
Not realy. But You have to...
Not realy. But You have to travel more south to Key West and visit this cute place!
The picture shows Hemingways house.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Togo Hotels
- Butuan City
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Sacramento Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path