Know about this? Rate It!
People watching on Lincoln Road
There's more to South Beach than Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue. One place I recommend for shopping, food, drinks and people watching is Lincoln Road!
Its a closed wide pedestrian mall located in South Beach between Washington and Alton avenues, and 16th and 17th streets.
You'll find alot of nice stores like Banana Republic, French Connection, Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel as well as alot of trendy outdoor cafés & restaurants on Lincoln Road. Its as nice & trendy as Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, but little bit more relaxed.
I definately recommend this place for food and drinks. One of my favourite place to go out in South Beach!
- Luxury Travel
Lincoln Road Mall - Miami...
Lincoln Road Mall - Miami Beach
Not exactly off the beaten path, but it's slightly off Ocean Drive in South Beach. Great for dining and shopping. Lots of artist's alcoves and galleries.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Greenwood Hotels
- Saddlebunch Keys Hotels
- Rishikesh Hotels
- Kill Devil Hills
- Santa Clara Hotels
- Ireland Off The Beaten Path
- North Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- South Dakota Off The Beaten Path
- Portugal Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Cleveland Off The Beaten Path
- Bend Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path