Know about this? Rate It!
The locals are going to kill...
The locals are going to kill me for divulging this info. If after walking through Coconut Grove, or visiting The Vizcaya Estate, you need to sit and cool off for a while, there is no better place than Scotty's Landing. This is a strictly locals bar and grill located right on Biscayne Bay, next to Dinner Key Marina. Staff is friendly and the patrons will behave like family. Hard to find, if you are traveling on south Bayshore drive, just east of SW 27 Avenue, look for the City hall entrance, go to city hall make a left, walk through the boat launching ramps and voila!. If you miss the City hall sign then look for the Chart House sign, go in follow it to the end, Scottys is to the right of The Chart House. Bring your dog they are allowed to sit by your table. Try their conc fritters, or their fish and chips, qwash it down with a pint. The view from all the tables is fantastic and the sea breeze nonstop.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Hotels
- Canovanas Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Serian Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path