Know about this?
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Less clothes the better;)
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Sunscreen
Miscellaneous: $$$$$ helps a lot especially if you like to do anything besides sit on the beach. The clubs are expensive, and the shopping can really damage the cash reserves as well.
Luggage and bags: Don't be afraid of packing your most outrageus and
colorful clothes.On Miami Beach anything goes.
A good tip is a light wrap to trow over on a beach.
From May to the middle of June , and from the middle of September to the end of October, it can get a bit cooler, so pack a couple of light jumpers or a jacket for those chiller evening.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: In July and August the tempeture rises to over 90F /at
nights too/ make sure you have light and airy clothes with you.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Let's get one thing straight: the sun burns very hot here.Don't forget your suncream.As you may expect, beauty products and suncreams are expensive here, so bring you favoraties with you.Use a very high protection factor.
Miscellaneous: Miami always sunny and beautiful, and unlike any other place on earth.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kandapola Hotels
- Akrotiri Hotels
- Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Hotels
- Welwyn Garden City
- Qingdao Hotels
- Torre Pellice
- New Caledonia What to Pack
- Pulau Bintan What to Pack
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador What to Pack
- Manaus What to Pack
- Windhoek What to Pack
- Nome What to Pack
- West Palm Beach What to Pack
- Mont Saint Michel What to Pack
- Cagayan de Oro City What to Pack
- Port Dickson What to Pack
- Pittsburgh What to Pack
- China What to Pack