Aventura Mall, Miami

Know about this? Rate It!

by ValbyDK
    by aero198
    Bugatti in the window display
    by schurlif
  • schurlif's Profile Photo

Aventura Mall: SH0PPER'S HEAVEN'S GATE

by schurlif Updated Feb 19, 2011

get ready.....

Gigantic, ultramodern, plush, elegant and expensive....

A great place to spend your money for just about anything ( not the right place for electronics though, that would be in the nearby BestBuy outlet ).

Really worth the visit.......

What to buy: Well, in this case about 5 females of different age in different types of relationship with me asked, begged, implored me to bring back items from "Victoria's Secret"....

Geez, I took home one and a half big suitcases full of stuff...... just to please my ladies.....

( I didn't think that place in particular was very expensive, here in Brazil this brand costs at least the triple though.....)

What to pay: Keep your checkbook and your credit cards loose and make sure your bank account is plentifully covered....

• Luxury Travel

• Aventura Mall: SOUTH FLORIDA'S LARGEST SUPER REGIONAL MALL

by phuong1 Written May 27, 2008

Aventura Mall was voted Best Local Shopping Destination by the Miami Herald's "Hot List" and ranks as one of the top five highest grossing malls in the country in sales per square foot.
    The 2.8 million square-foot multi-level mall recently completed a $22 million renovation featuring dramatic new architecture and distinctive design. Aventura Mall is also South Florida's #1 shopping destination among international visitors.

Aventura Mall is home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Macy's Men's Home Furniture, JCPenney and Sears, more than 280 stores and restaurants, a 24-screen movie theater, and an artist-designed interactive playground, Rainbow Valley.

Located at 19501 Biscayne Boulevard, the mall is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and Sunday, Noon to 8 p.m. For more information call (305) 935-1110. Or visit us online at: www.aventuramall.com. Aventura Mall is owned and managed by Turnberry Associates.

What to pay: $$

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo

Aventura Mall: Big Shopping Mall

by ValbyDK Written Apr 9, 2008

Aventura Mall

Aventura Mall is located north of Miami Beach, and is a big shopping mall with more than 250 specialty stores and restaurants: Department stores, Women’s Wear, Men’s Wear, Children’s Wear, Toys, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Jewellery & Watches, Electronics & Music and much more…

There is also an indoor/outdoor square surrounded by restaurants and an AMC Theatre – as well as South Florida’s largest indoor mall playground (Adventurer’s Cove).

You’ll find everything at Aventura Mall and I remember buying some cheap clothes there – at least cheaper than in Denmark. With the low dollar rate right now, you should also be able to do a good deal.

• Aventura Mall: THE PUMA STORE

by dbrit Written Dec 6, 2007

This shop mis-advertises and mis-represents what they offer. They had a recent event in which first 150 shoppers were to receive a gift bag. That was the bait to get you in. After spending hundreds of dollars on PUMA apparel I was told I had to stay an additional hour before they would give out the bags. They also forgot to say no kids under 21 allowed, so I had to leave my husband in the mall with our child while I shopped. Needless to say I never got my bag, fought with my husband, had a very tired child, and was treated very rudely by the manager. What was supposed to be an exciting evening was turned into a very sad evening.

The manager treated me like a leach, when I asked for my gift bag; when they should have been glad that I spent money on their merchandise. When I explained that I had to leave, and get my child home to bed, he said that I would forfit my spot and not get my gift bag. I showed him the flyer which didn't say I had to stay, but said I only had to be one of the first 150 people who entered (I was number 1), my friends from work were 2 and three. I ended up returning all merchandise and leaving.

Even the staff at the store were sorry for the actions of the manager and questioned the company's actions.

What to buy: Aventura Mall is a great mall and shouldn't be tainted from this misrepresentation and the poor business practicies of the puma store.

• wahine76's Profile Photo

Aventura Mall: Shopping Mall

by wahine76 Written Aug 8, 2005
    Map

Aventura is your typical suburban mall where You can find everything including big department stores in this 3 level mall.

Regular Mall Hours:
    • Monday through Saturday: 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
    • Sunday: 12:00 noon - 8:00 pm
    • there are Extended hours in the Piazza

• Women's Travel
    • Luxury Travel

• darkange1's Profile Photo

Aventura Mall: shop till you broke

by darkange1 Written Jan 10, 2004

This mall has a Macys and it has many more good stores.
    3 floors of shops should be enough!

stars like michael jackson and gloria estefan shop there ( thats what i ve heard).

What to buy: sun screen and Sun glasses.
    Fashion is big here but not for me!

What to pay: I am the cheap type but Miami has a lot of luxury stores so try not to go crazy

• OrlandoBR's Profile Photo

Aventura Mall: Nothing wrong with being UPSCALE!

by OrlandoBR Updated Feb 19, 2003

Most people's favorite mall in Miami, a big place with over 200 shops and good restaurants (Cheesecake Factory, for one). It's located in a nice area north of Miami.

Instant Answers: Miami