Been here? Rate It!
A Spanish Monastery from the 13th century. How??
The Ancient Spanish Monastery was built before Europeans set foot in America. Of course not where it stands today... it was going to the Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California (would be another swimming-pool?), but its transportation faced problems and they had to leave it in Miami, where it was rebuilt in sections. Such a big puzzle was left with missing pieces, though.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Algonquin Provincial Park Hotels
- South Carolina Hotels
- Zamboanga City Hotels
- Dhaka Hotels
- Lloret de Mar