Know about this? Rate It!
PurrSeaverance to Key West
There is a new ferry service from Miami to Key West. which should take 3-3.5 hours to make the trip. This is faster than you can usually drive the distance, but slower than the plane trip if you only include the actual time from take-off to landing.
I have not used this ferry and the photo is of a marina in Miami, and not of the ferry terminal.
Thursday through Sunday Departures:
Downtown Miami---------7:30 a.m. (Sealine Marina)
Downtown Key West----------5:30 p.m. (The Bight)
VIP CLASS (21 AND OVER) (most expensive rates)
SAME DAY = $138 R/T
ONE WAY = $98
DIFFERENT DAY = $158 R/T
Children under 5 are free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Parking in Miami is provided by Paradise Parking Systems. Valet service is located at the lobby entrance of the Doubletree Grand Hotel located at 1717 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami Fl. 33132. A Fast Cats patron will receive a $5.00 per day discounted rate. Gratuity not included.
- Sailing and Boating
- Family Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Portmore Hotels
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- Puerto Vallarta Hotels
- Bukit Fraser Hotels
- Mestre Transportation
- Cavtat Transportation
- New Orleans Transportation
- Panglao Island Transportation
- San Juan Transportation
- Bhutan Transportation
- Airport - Transportation to Copenhagen Center
- Sitges Transportation
- Lloret de Mar Transportation
- Monterosso al Mare Transportation
- Targu-Mures Transportation