Know about this? Rate It!
People mover Down Town Miami.
The Miami Down Town People mover will take you around Down Town for 25 cents. These unmanned elevated vehicles are fun for a quick tour of Down Town. For 25 cents you can ride all day and they provide a nice elevated view of the Down Town area. It is fun try it.
Metromover is a free automated people-mover system that serves downtown Miami from Omni to Brickell and connects with Metrorail at Government Center and Brickell stations. There are 20 conveniently-located wheelchair-accessible Metromover stations.
This is a single-car self-moving little train which runs above streets. Ride is only 10c, and it goes in a loop which allows you to see the older part of downtown and glimpses of the sea and the more modern area along Brickell. Worth a ride if you have time.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Raipur Hotels
- Aguda Hotels
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Valle de Bravo
- Lava Hot Springs
- Villa Santa Lucia degli Abruzzi Hotels
- Bona Vista Hotels
- Fatehpur Sikri Transportation
- Vilnius Transportation
- Oberwesel Transportation
- Salerno Transportation
- Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Transportation
- General travelling info in London
- Santa Justa station
- Driving to/around Quebec CIty
- Caerphilly Transportation
- Clovelly Transportation
- Roubaix Transportation
- Brighton Transportation