Shuttle, Miami

Know about this? Rate It!

• Shuttle
    by Gypsystravels
  • Transportation Services Miami and all Florida
    Transportation Services Miami and all...
    by Maripili1
    Miami Airport arrivals
    by mafootje
  • I will recomend shuttle service

by GiovanniRios Written Nov 25, 2012

geteasyshuttle.com at Transport Services did a most outstanding job transporting.
    Those guys made me feel safe and at ease before, during and after our first travel to Miami.

I would recommend using this service. They are very professional and the process was very smooth and easy. I will be using this service for all future transports. Also, they offered the lowest rates which was a huge plus.

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

GO Airport Shuttle

by GracesTrips Updated May 25, 2012

My trip isn't until July but I had a chance to scout out the best price, reasonable time expectations and convenience for a round trip shuttle from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to Intercontinental Hotel in Miami. This should work out well for me. Cost is $24.15 one way for shared ride, 2 pieces of luggage. My return flight is at 9:10am and would pick me up at the hotel at 6:15am to get me to FLL no later than 8am. Some other shuttle services wanted to pick me up much earlier, ugh! I hope this works well for me. Printed out my boarding tickets that I will bring with me.

I suggest clicking on quotes first. The quote is instantaneous and you can immediately turn it into a reservation. Very simple, very quick.

• First time in Florida with Florida Shuttle

by vhyne2000 Written Apr 21, 2012

first time in florida and I need transportation I came across this website who offers private and shared transportation to different cities. They provide good service. I was contacted by the driver to make sure I am in the right pick up station. Nice customer service. They made my first time in florida a nice one, no hassle free trips. Thanks to Floridashuttletransportation.com

• Orlando to Miami Shuttle Transportation Services

by CathyMog Written Mar 6, 2012

Absolutely a great experience. If you are looking for a transportation means to travel Orlando to Miami and back definitely look for Florida Shuttle Transportation. They have super low prices and very good service I may say. Also, have different kind of schedules that definately accomodates according to the customers wants and needs.

Good luck on your trip!

• Transportation in Miami - Best rates

by Maripili1 Written Feb 18, 2012
    Transportation Services Miami and all Florida

To have a transfer for a group of 4 from your hotel in Dadeland to Miami International Airport in a comfortable van costs $55.00. Less than an ordinary shuttle service that charges per person.
    And it goes straight from your hotel to the airport. It is a 24/7 service that also has Shopping Tours and City Tours among its customized services.

• Rickportalli's Profile Photo

Miami airport to Orlando shuttle service

by Rickportalli Written Dec 13, 2011

We decided to go to Orlando from Miami but every company we call charged like $500 for a one way. We were a group of 5 and thought that it was very expensive. Did a search on google for: Miami Orlando bus and this company: Florida Shuttle Transportation came up. We called and they had this service for only $300 as a Private Transporation. Super great deal!

Customer service is good. We got our confirmation via email. They were 15 minutes late. Anyhow is not too much. We enjoyed the trip.

By the way, in the way back, we only paid $100 because of the special they have. From Orlando to Miami only $20 - This is a bargain and we loved it :)

Take care.

• Florida Shuttle Transportation

by ang3tat Written Nov 23, 2011

I recently took a transportation service with florida shuttle transportation from Orlando to Miami and there was this great deal of $20 for the weekends.
    I was very pleased with the services provided. Very good service and customer support at all times.

Magalys.

• Adventure Travel

• Fort Lauderdale trip to Miami Beach FL

by southbeachgirl Written Nov 16, 2011

we love the www.southfloridaeliteshuttle.com shuttle company. I would highly recommend to anyone flying to Fort Lauderdale Airport going to Miami. We had a very friendly driver who told us a lot about the area along the way. We had 2 different drivers that were on time for every pick up and called us to stay in contact so there was no stress for us and made our vacation smooth. The vans looked new like they took care of their equipment and staff was professional. we will us South Florida Elite Shuttle again when we come back to Miami. ....Sue & Friends from Michigan

• Car service to and from Port

by seetheworld1217 Written Aug 20, 2011

I read the previous reviews and call these guys South Florida Shuttles.
    Best service EVER! We had a private car and very nice driver. We were 6 people and went from FLL to Port Everglades to jump in our cruise. Did not had to wait for the car to be full or anything.
    And the return was the same!
    Really really good service www.fllshuttles.com

• Best deal for groups in FLL

by c.perez97 Written Jul 31, 2011

If you are trying to save money and flew into FLL and not MIA the best option is these guys South Florida Shuttles. It came to less than $20 per person (there were 5 of us) and we had aour own car with no stops or extra passengers

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

A must from the Airport

by jlanza29 Updated Apr 9, 2011

If you are traveling by yourself this is the way to go...the cabs are out to scam people at every chance they get !!! ( An Ugly fact for Miami)....if traveling with a group then take a cab... to the beach expect to pay about $23 one way

• One Way VIP

by PaulodeJaneiro Written Jan 27, 2010

We used the shuttle service of One Way VIP to go from Miami to Key West.

The car was amazing; I never had the chance to travel so comfy before! The driver was very professional; I really enjoyed this trip with my girlfriend.

• friendly1's Profile Photo

Don't use Super Shuttle

by friendly1 Written Aug 15, 2007

Don't use Super Shuttle (PREPAY). This company sucks. On trip from hotel to curise I had to pay $50.00 cash because dispatcher told driver he had no record of my prepay via the travel agent.

The return trip to airport after cruise was no better. You are given a number to call once you get your bags. After being on hold (ALL LINES BUSY) for about forty minutes . The dispatcher said the van would be there in 15 to 30 minutes and prepay was confirmed. Forty-five minutes later to blue super shuttles pull up. One was assigned elsewhere. I walked over to the 2nd driver,talking on his cell phone, and asked him. Ya thats me, never stopping is cell call. 95 in the shade and van cooking. Driver it will cool off when we drive. No knowledge of prepay. called on radio to confirm after talking 3 or 4 times it was confrimed. Driver said nothing to us, we heard this over radio. Driver never greeted our party that include 4 females.
    No Hello, Good morning, Sorry for the wait. Nothing It appears they don't like prepay. But I got the last laugh. At the Airport I SAID NOTHING as I counted the money I saved on the tip for driver while walking away.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

• From anywhere to anywhere. Cheap. FL Miami

by cristigf_99 Written Jul 17, 2007

Transportation to or from airports/seaports/business
    appointments/shopping/special events/concerts/night clubs/dinner-out/
    designated driving services/private services/out of town driving......
    A safe reliable driving record.

days/nights/weekends/holidays 24/7

Call Walter for driving services
    1-754-246-1111 (mobile)
    walter@fortlauderdaleshuttles.com

Visit:

• mafootje's Profile Photo

Get your first trip free.....

by mafootje Updated Dec 28, 2004

Miami Airport arrivals

When you arrive at Miami International Airport you probably want to get to your hotel as fast as possible to take a rest.

There are many ways to get out of the airport to your destination, a lot of them are free.

Most hotels and car rental companies have shuttle buses which have stops just outside the arrival building. The drive very frequent so a cab won't me that much faster in most cases.

If you plan a road trip and you are renting a car you could decide not to rent it on arrival. This could save you a day of rental fee and you probably won't be driving the first night anyway. Just take the hotel shuttle instead to the hotel. The next morning you take the hotel shuttle back to the airport and from there take the shuttle from the rental company.

It may sound complicated but believe me it is much more relaxed then taking your luggage to the car rental on arrival wait in line and put all your luggage in the car. It probably will save you between 1 and 2 hours on your first night. And if you get here from Europe you probably wake up early due to your jetlag so you won't be losing a lot of your first day by getting your car...

Picture taken december 4, 2004