Know about this? Rate It!
Transportation from airport to South Beach
It's very easy to get to South Beach from airport. You can either take a cab and pay $24 flat fee or take a shuttle service and it costs u about $15.- I suggest to take a cab and pay the difference because the shuttle service can sometimes be a pain on the neck.
If u will definitely use a shuttle service, be sure to be on one of the vans of Super Shuttle (dark blue vans...u cannot miss them) which is the best and cheapest service from airport.
We flew into Ft. Lauderdale because it was much cheaper. There are shuttles to and from Miami Beach, and the cheapest we could find was $55 plus tip. This is cheaper than a cab or a limo service. It takes about 45 minutes to get between this aiport and Miami Beach. I don't have a contact for the shuttle itself, but if you call the Marseilles Hotel concierge, they'll hook you up. The phone number is (305) 695-1010, or (786) 287-1121.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Utan Hotels
- Scottsdale Hotels
- Cameron Highlands
- Seward Hotels
- Sri Lanka Transportation
- Mont-Tremblant Transportation
- Wiesbaden Transportation
- Frankfurt am Main Transportation
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon Transportation
- Airport Shuttle
- Khon Kaen Transportation
- Trabzon Transportation
- Igls Transportation
- Aurangabad Transportation
- Murano Transportation
- Dar es Salaam Transportation