Taxis, Miami

Know about this? Rate It!

Model T
    by pulgaron
  • Taxis
    by pulgaron
  • Taxis
    by soniko
  • Taxi from Miami to Fort lauderdale

by jr54 Written Dec 31, 2009

We were searching for a transfer from Miami to Fort lauderdale to the cruise port, we found a taxi/limo company named www.anywhereflorida.com and booked them to pick us up from the airport for a fixed fee, which was reasonable, $69 one way. We arrived late due to delays, but the lady stayed and waited for us, even ringing the UK to make sure we were on the flight. She made absolutely sure we were not stranded at the airport, in a massive rainstorm, and picked us up 2 hours later than planned to take us to Fort lauderdale.
    We have travelled all over the world, and this was the best service we have ever had from a taxi company, and would highly recommend them to anyone, Many Thanks JR

• Cruise

• Helen196's Profile Photo

Rush Hour

by Helen196 Written Aug 16, 2005

Don't forget that, although you're on holiday, the rest of Miami isn't, and when trying to get around, it's best to avoid rush hour!

We tried to get to Aventura Mall at around 4:30pm one afternoon and it took us about 30 mins and $50 to get there!

• Watch the Taxi drivers

by obxgetnaked Written Apr 5, 2004

Taxis are expensive but readily available.
    WATCH THE TAXI DRIVERS!!!! THEY WILL PUT ON X-TRA MILES BY DRIVING AROUND HOTEL PARKING LOTS; GOING 2-3 BLOCKS OUT OF THE WAY WHEN GOING AROUND ONE WAY STREETS, ETC.
    Just beware & dont be afraid to tell the driver that he is going out of his way or you are aware that he is putting on x-tra miles.
    I told the driver that the x-tra miles were comming out of his tip; since this was a return ride & we knew how much it was on the way over..... He went directly back to the hotel.

• Business Travel

• pulgaron's Profile Photo

Airport Taxies.

by pulgaron Updated Sep 4, 2003

Model T

Follow the url below to Miami Intrnational Airport land transportation page. There you find taxi, and shuttle travel prices to different locations in Miami and Miami Beach.

No they don't use model T's for Taxis.

• pulgaron's Profile Photo

Some people have inquired...

by pulgaron Written Aug 24, 2002

Some people have inquired about taxi and limosine service from the airport to the Port of Miami, and Miami Beach. I found two web sites with some information on that. I have never used them, because I live here. When I need a ride I just call uncle Joe.
    But here they are:

www.miami-shuttle.com
    and www.topshuttle.com
    The rates seem reasonable if you have at least 4 people traveling together.
    Message me if you need more info.

Instant Answers: Miami