Know about this?
Don't order from the flyers posted to your door
When I stayed at the Holiday Inn - Miami Portside Hotel, there were a few evenings where a pizza delivery menu flyer was posted through my day. I've heard that these are not genuine companies, what happens is that when you phone to place our order, they take your credit card details for fraudulent use. I don't know how true this is, but better to be safe than sorry.
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
If staying in hotels, beware...
If staying in hotels, beware of touris class, they are the pitts. Also watch out for strangers following you around, we had a couple of youngsters follow us off the beach but stopped short as we went into a bar with plenty of others.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Delwood Beach Hotels
- Estero Island Hotels
- Dunes City Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Briceburg Hotels
- North America
- Lloret de Mar
- Kuala Lumpur Warnings and Dangers
- Amsterdam Warnings and Dangers
- Budapest Warnings and Dangers
- Srinagar Warnings and Dangers
- Negril Warnings and Dangers
- Manali Warnings and Dangers
- Saint Lucia Warnings and Dangers
- Chattanooga Warnings and Dangers
- Tahiti Warnings and Dangers
- Cusco Warnings and Dangers
- Paris Warnings and Dangers
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Warnings and Dangers