Know about this?
Don't order from the flyers posted to your door
When I stayed at the Holiday Inn - Miami Portside Hotel, there were a few evenings where a pizza delivery menu flyer was posted through my day. I've heard that these are not genuine companies, what happens is that when you phone to place our order, they take your credit card details for fraudulent use. I don't know how true this is, but better to be safe than sorry.
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
If staying in hotels, beware...
If staying in hotels, beware of touris class, they are the pitts. Also watch out for strangers following you around, we had a couple of youngsters follow us off the beach but stopped short as we went into a bar with plenty of others.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Miami Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hershey Warnings and Dangers
- Other Crimes
- Calpe Warnings and Dangers
- Mürren Warnings and Dangers
- Fort William Warnings and Dangers
- Treviso Warnings and Dangers
- Weston-Super-Mare Warnings and Dangers
- Estado de Nayarit Warnings and Dangers
- Pasadena Warnings and Dangers
- Volgograd Warnings and Dangers