Miami Gardens Travel Guide

Miami Gardens Nightlife

• thunderbox's Profile Photo

by thunderbox Written Aug 25, 2002

The nightlife in Miami Gardens consisted of Bingo Night at the Old Folks' Home. Loads of fun, but for a better time I'd suggest traveling into the city of Miami.

Miami Gardens Warnings and Dangers

• thunderbox's Profile Photo

by thunderbox Written Aug 25, 2002

I'm probably going to get so much slack for this especially coming from new york, but Miami must have the worst drivers ever!
    Everyone drove like maniacs. We passed by a major accident every day we were there and we just missed 2 accidents. During one, a U-haul 3 cars in front of us in the left lane tried to cut off some sort of sports car. Anyway, he didn't make it and the trailer ended up sideways. All the other cars in swerved into other lanes and we just missed being hit. Another day a truck behind us hit the railing & caught fire.

Miami Gardens Sports & Outdoors

• BLewJay's Profile Photo

by BLewJay Updated Sep 18, 2006

I've been to a number of stadiums to watch my favorite pro foorball (the Miami Dolphins) play against other teams. But this was my first time to see them live and in person at home...although they lost the game, it was a fun experience and one I would enjoy doing again sometime in the future.

Instant Answers: Miami Gardens

Comments

Miami Gardens Travel Guide
Map of Miami Gardens