Know about this? Rate It!
Favorite thing: See Third Street, which is another shopping hotspot. With stores on a smaller scale but far more upmarket than those on Fifth Avenue, some very trendy and stylish people visit here. Indeed, after a day on the beach I felt very out of place among the Versace-donning divas strolling the sidewalks. Along Third Street is the Naples Mercantile (pictured), the oldest extant building in the city, dating to 1919, now a trendy Italian restaurant. Don't forget to visit the street concierge, it's the only one of its kind in the world.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Naples Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Quartiere Monte Sacro Hotels
- Lecco Hotels
- Kambam Hotels
- Morris Island Hotels