Know about this? Rate It!
Wiggins Pass Marina
Hey, this is worth seeing, especially if you have kids. Even if you don't.
At the marina they have pet fish. Big ones!!! If you can find this marina, buy a few shrimp (sometimes they'll give you the dead ones) and walk down the dock. The fish (Snook and Sheepshead) are there in the bay waiting to be fed! Just don't put your fingers in the water. This is a short thing, but fun to do.
Take Immokalee Road to Vanderbilt Drive. Take a right at lights on Vanderbilt and the marina is on your left right after the next set of lights.
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Naples Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Lake Buena Vista Hotels
- Praia da Rocha Hotels
- Godean Hotels
- Sebago Lake State Park Hotels
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Shillong Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Cincinnati Off The Beaten Path
- Oregon Off The Beaten Path
- London Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Townsville Off The Beaten Path
- Oahu Off The Beaten Path