Wonderworks, Orlando

Know about this? Rate It!

• Wonderworks
    by Gard
    Logo
    by seagoingJLW
  • Wonder Works Save your Money DONT DO IT!!

by yousiv Written Feb 12, 2007

Favorite thing: We had a horrible expirence at Wonderworks this weekend. An over zelous wonderworks employee that works in Lazer tag was overly rude and physically pushed my party guest while she was carrying a her daughter and told her to stand back and get in line... I approched the employee ( by the way he was 5'10 apprx and very muscular)(roids!!) to ask a question he said he did not need this S!@# and turned his back on me I touched his shoulder to get his attension and he uttered several obsenities in fron to 15 8-9 year olds. Turns out he is in the Orlando police academy and called his policeman friends and the officers came to escort me out of Wonderworks because I touched him. I am only 5'1 wieghing 150lbs he must of been at leat 220 5'10 full of muscles. He ruined my party and management let him get away with it. As I was leaving in the parking lot the police officers and the employee where laughing it up. Needless to say I will never return to this attraction or any other affiliate!!

Yous should do the same!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!

• Gard's Profile Photo

WonderWorks

by Gard Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: We went to WonderWorks on International Drive. It is not possible to miss this place because it is a building that is upside down. The place contains lots of fun stuff for kids and adult and there are many interactive things that one can try out. We tried Virtual reality games, we tried creating a roller coaster and then we got to ride it in a simulator, we got to make giant soap bubbles and so on

• seagoingJLW's Profile Photo

Wonderworks

by seagoingJLW Written Feb 25, 2003

Logo

Favorite thing: This is a very unusual attraction. You can experience earthquakes or be blown away by winds. The building is built as if it were upside down.

• Adventure Travel