Hard Rock Orlando, Orlando

Know about this? Rate It!

• Hard Rock Orlando
    by cjg1
  • My friends and I with Death Cab 4 Cutie b4 the Con
    My friends and I with Death Cab 4 Cutie...
    by Marinel
    Hard Rock Live!
    by Marinel
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Orlando: Grabbing a Snack and a Drink

by cjg1 Updated Mar 10, 2009

We were staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and were wlking back to our hotel when we decided to stop in to the Hard Rock Cafe for a drink or two.

Inside is your basic music memorabilia clad Hard Rock CAfe. They also have a venue for musical acts at the Hard Rock Live stage. We waited in line for about 10 minutes and were seated at a table close to the bar. After looking at the menu Liz decided she had to have an Apple Crumble. The Crumble was served warm with vanilla ice cream. Liz loved it and ate the whole portion. I had a few beers and Liz had a Lemon Drop Martini. It was a fun time sitting in and listening to the piped in music. We fortunately ducked in at the right time. WHile we were inside a bit of rain swept through and soaked the Universal area.
    Drinks turned into dessert and drinks.

Dress Code: Casual

• Marinel's Profile Photo

Hard Rock Orlando: Death Cab For Cutie Concert with Star

by Marinel Written Nov 6, 2005

My friends and I with Death Cab 4 Cutie b4 the Con

Hard Rock Live Orlando, a 3,000-capacity concert venue located at Universal Studios CityWalk, showcases music from national acts to emerging artists. Hard Rock Live and the 600-seat Hard Rock Cafe Orlando-which is also perfect for live music-are situated in a 140,000-square-foot building designed as a retro interpretation of the Roman Coliseum. It opened and held its first concert-Glenn Frey/Joe Walsh-on January 29, 1999. The Grand Opening celebration was on March 12, 1999 with Elton John. My favorite spot of the venue is the John Lennon Room with an extensive collection of his furniture, music instruments and memorabilia.

Dress Code: Dress for the ocassion and music style.

• Theater Travel