Know about this? Rate It!
Downtown Disney. A great...
Downtown Disney. A great great great place to buy all of your disney souveniers is at downtown disney. You can spend several hours going through the stores located here. A great thing about shopping here is that you don't have to carry all of your stuff around with you at the parks and you don't lose any time in the parks. Sometimes it is nice to shop in the parks beacause all the stores are air condtioned (expect for Animal Kingdom).
Not sure if this is really off...
Not sure if this is really off the beaten path or not! Anyway, Downtown Disney is another place you can go for shopping and food. It's not actually a downtown city, but rather just more shops and food on a lakefront. I've only visited Marketplace, which was pretty neat, although I imagine some children could get bored here.
Some VTers included Downtown Disney as "Off the Beaten Path" so I'm adding my wee tip on things to see.
Store window displays are fascinating ---if you take time to look at them. We were all adults strolling around the area, no children in tow. So, what did we do in Legoland?
I took pictures of their display windows showing famous landmarks from around the world. My camera is "point and shoot" so the lighting might be a bit off. Anyways, it is something to do!
- Adventure Travel
- Budget Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Orlando Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Long Beach
- Basingstoke Hotels
- Mokuleia Hotels
- Oeschinensee Hotels
- Njurunda Hotels
- Isla de Fuerteventura Off The Beaten Path
- Kodaikanal Off The Beaten Path
- Fayetteville Off The Beaten Path
- United States of America Off The Beaten Path
- Alicante Off The Beaten Path
- Dubai Off The Beaten Path
- Inverness Off The Beaten Path
- Provincia de Cartago Off The Beaten Path
- Hurghada Off The Beaten Path
- Port Dickson Off The Beaten Path
- City Environs
- Colmar Off The Beaten Path